• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is the weight of the previous vintage tees? That weight has been perfect for me, and I've been concerned the heavier fabric would be too warm in the summer (but I may be off base here).
yeah how heavy were the old ones?
summer and winter weight tees would be cool

The previous Vintage Tees were 10 ounces. The new ones use the same yarn and are knit on the same machine, we've just adjusted some settings and changed some things in finishing to improve the fabric. At 10.5 ounces, the newer ones aren't much heavier, but have some improved properties we wanted. These feel more like a true vintage tee. If you liked the previous iteration, I think you'll love these. I've been wearing a Marigold Artist Tee from a dye test nonstop (including through this heatwave). They're very comfortable and breathe well. In my opinion, these are the best version of the original Vintage Tees/Artist Tees yet.

For comparison, the Twisted Supima Tees are 12.5 ounces. They're knit completely different though. The Twisted Supima Fabric uses two different Supima yarns on a different machine. While it's heavier, our focus in developing that fabric was to knit a heavyweight fabric that was breathable and soft.

As an aside, moving forward, we're working to convey more information on fabric weight/properties on the site so that you guys have more information on everything.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
When do these new colours drop?

We're working to get these out ASAP. They're out of production today. We're just waiting on the creative to drop these.

You guys will be the first to know once we have a set date. They'll drop this month.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
81549223-3805-4E02-A5A6-4ACC62C43E7E.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First time customer. Looking forward to more of these! Perfect tee for me at a reasonable price.

Love this! I'm so glad that worked out and appreciate you posting a shot. The tee looks great on you!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I snapped this shot of the mesh shorts today for you guys. I've been wearing this sample everyday for a few weeks now. I'm really excited to release these.

IMG_4868.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads