• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
After a few months of wear I've come to realize my UNIFORM pullover hoodie is basically my 2nd favorite hoodie in my collection, just slightly behind the JE OS cropped. I like how it fits more than all the other JE Hoodies I've had (Raglan, Villain, Kake, Mercer Half Zip) and I like it way more than my other hoodies from Uniqlo, Everlane, Carhartt WIP etc... Definitely looking forward to grabbing it in more colors!

Nice. Absolutely love hearing this. Thank you!

We're coming for that number one spot!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA
Will you be doing basic colors i.e White, Black, Grey in the heavyweight supima as well?

The Supima tees will be available in black and white in addition to the other colors. We're still working on grey as the Supima tees use a heavier yarn than our 50/50 Supima/Micromodal tees and that yarn isn't made in the grey we want.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tee

48934068-22DD-40AA-AA01-8AD67A1DB083.jpeg

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I've had the hoodies a few weeks now and they have definitely become my go-to for everyday wear along with my JE flash dual zip, but they are very very similar. The crew shirts are also great, extremely comfortable and well-fitted (even better than my JE shirts, IMO). Looking forward to seeing what new stuff comes available.

I'm not sure how I overlooked this, but absolutely love hearing this. Thank you so much!!!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're still working on getting a coyote (top) lab dip dialed in, but I wanted to share with you guys where it is now. Again, this isn't finalized. Also pictured is brown and fatigue. I put a tag in there for color reference. It's hard to accurately capture colors, but hope the references help.

IMG_8719.jpg

PT2011

Reaction score
What's the first order discount code? I signed up for the newsletter but the email didn't come with a code.

edit:

figured it out. I had to use the pop-up window to sign up for the newsletter to ge tthe code.

pumped to try the brand out.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the first order discount code? I signed up for the newsletter but the email didn't come with a code.

edit:

figured it out. I had to use the pop-up window to sign up for the newsletter to ge tthe code.

pumped to try the brand out.

We're sorry about that. Entering your email in either field should trigger the email with the code. We're going to definitely look into that and will follow up with a code to your initial email.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That reminds me, the new StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for March is: SF10MAR

We appreciate you guys and are excited to share with you everything we have coming. We appreciate you being patient.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads