• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

treasures at the Rite-Aid?

Max

Reaction score
I like the King of Shaves shaving gel quite a bit. You can see what you're doing and don't get all bloody.

Straight up irish spring soap is pretty great. It doesn't dry out my skin and give me backne and manages to smell pretty good.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use curel lotion exclusively, and almost daily. I find that its far superior to any of the mid level brands you see at places like Rite Aid or Target. Anyone have any opinions about this?

katon

Reaction score
Royal Crown pomade, Old Spice cologne, and inexpensive double-sided razor blades?
tounge.gif

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
It's not a Rite-Aid, per se, but at a Pharmaprix a few weeks ago I found a large selection of Proraso products (which I'd been looking for around my hometown for a while). Decently affordable, and trumps my CO Bigalow stuff I'd been using. I'd say it's at least on par with the Art of Shaving products I'd used previously (and a lot cheaper).

And it's not male-specific, but Rembrandt 2 Hour White was the first whitening product I'd found over the counter that didn't require a 7-14 day commitment, and it actually worked decently for the price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads