• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
c'mon rambo, snap the **** out of it. life's a great gig- believe me.

+++

Mine is pissing on the carpet when his potty is about 2 inches away ..:fu:
Do I try to hire Casey Anthony as a nanny?

my 4 year old godson was peeing a couple of weeks ago and the toilet seat fell down on his tiny pecker. howls of pain and a bruised and bleeding penor for him... and no one kissed the booboo.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ yikes, poor kid. :( ^^
----
the stupid heater on my desk is not working right and it seems to be blowing cold air at me. wtf.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rambo, it's is seriously freaking me out as to how much you sound like me about seven years ago. All the self loathing, all the prognostications of eternal gloom. It's quite unbelievable how much you sound like I did. Which is why I am going to lay out for you my four step plan for a life turnaround. Step 1, get counseling. Step 2, get a dog. Step 3, take dog to dog park filled with hot chicks who love their dogs. Step 4, date and marry hot chick, subject yourself to a lifetime of making sure the hot chick and your two dogs are always happy. Step 4 sounds like it sucks, but it won't. It isn't "happily ever after", but nothing is, and it'd probably be better than what you have going on at the moment.

Thomas, I hate to burst your bubble, but you're easily the most grown up person I've encountered on this board. You're always training for a marathon, fixing up cars, adopting children, or advancing your career through an endless slate of evening accounting classes. That, sir, is what grownups do.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thomas, I hate to burst your bubble, but you're easily the most grown up person I've encountered on this board. You're always training for a marathon, fixing up cars, adopting children, or advancing your career through an endless slate of evening accounting classes. That, sir, is what grownups do.

+1

And he manages to do all this while writing in that garish font of his.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

because he is a sock

Is this the common conception around here? How can it be possible? He posts so much someone would constantly have to be logging in and out. Furthermore, aren't socks supposed to be entertaining?

Not goign to spend much time on this, but it just occurred to me now that I could put him on ignore and literally not miss a thing. Most ppl heretofore have ended up on my block list because they were jerks or somehow got under my skin, but this is simply eliminating white noise.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Rambo,

Your posts, while usually depressing, seem to have taken a recent turn for the worse. You need to snap out of it. Really, you're a good-looking dude with no reason to feel the way you do. Maybe some bad **** has happened, and that's fine, but learn from it and move on, don't dwell on it and let it hold you back. You control your own life from here. There are people on here, good people, who have good advice for you. Get some counseling. The depresso persona you've taken on, while it can be a helpful defense mechanism, is also repelling good people in real life. If you heed no other advice from anyone, anywhere, you need to get some good counseling and remember that YOU ARE IN CONTROL.

Good luck, man.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Rambo,
Your posts, while usually depressing, seem to have taken a recent turn for the worse. You need to snap out of it. Really, you're a good-looking dude with no reason to feel the way you do. Maybe some bad **** has happened, and that's fine, but learn from it and move on, don't dwell on it and let it hold you back. You control your own life from here. There are people on here, good people, who have good advice for you. Get some counseling. The depresso persona you've taken on, while it can be a helpful defense mechanism, is also repelling good people in real life. If you heed no other advice from anyone, anywhere, you need to get some good counseling and remember that YOU ARE IN CONTROL.
Good luck, man.

+1 Good post.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rambo, it's is seriously freaking me out as to how much you sound like me about seven years ago. All the self loathing, all the prognostications of eternal gloom. It's quite unbelievable how much you sound like I did. Which is why I am going to lay out for you my four step plan for a life turnaround. Step 1, get counseling. Step 2, get a dog. Step 3, take dog to dog park filled with hot chicks who love their dogs. Step 4, date and marry hot chick, subject yourself to a lifetime of making sure the hot chick and your two dogs are always happy. Step 4 sounds like it sucks, but it won't. It isn't "happily ever after", but nothing is, and it'd probably be better than what you have going on at the moment.

agree to all words in above post.

----
the people at our warehouse are the biggest bunch of ******* morons on the planet. seriously, from top to bottom they are entirely incompetent. the amount of **** they **** up, which in turns makes my life that much more difficult, is unfathomable. its like they create new ways to **** to up just to ruin everybody elses day.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is this the common conception around here? How can it be possible? He posts so much someone would constantly have to be logging in and out. Furthermore, aren't socks supposed to be entertaining?
Not goign to spend much time on this, but it just occurred to me now that I could put him on ignore and literally not miss a thing. Most ppl heretofore have ended up on my block list because they were jerks or somehow got under my skin, but this is simply eliminating white noise.

It is possible he is a sock without an otherwise present puppeteer. Like when someone here claims they made an account on purseforum just to troll...
Or some weird attempt at a live performance art fictional persona...
Or the master has been banned or gone inactive once their question on "just graduated college, what shoes do I need for this interview?" got asked

That or you are going to have to be REALLY careful about getting surgery done in canada in the near future because you might end up with the worlds worst resident.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1 to the Rambo love.

Listen to the advice here, dude, for it is solid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads