• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm a little pissed that I tossed out a primo doom metal youtube and BigSkipp did not comment on it.

To Rambo: you know I am not overly fond of you but I will echo what others are saying. Life is grand...if you make it so. Don't let your past control your future.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I love you guys. Seriously.

That 16% bomber of beer really took its toll on me last night. Tend to get a little dark when I'm drinking alone. Going back for another 10%'er after that was probably not the best idea. I don't even remember banging out that little stanza there. Do still hate Piob though! (J/K)(ok, not really kidding).

Been on the lookout for some positive health new recently and it just never comes. No matter how many tests I take, doctors I see, or money I spend, I can't seem to get better. Its extremely frustrating and causes a ton of mental anguish. Adding to that, my insurance is going to run out at the end of this month, so I'll be royally fucked then. I really don't know what I'm going to do at that point.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rambo, sorry about the health insurance situation. i know that is a big thing, especially for you with your health concerns. im sure you will figure it out somehow.

whatever happens, dont let it get you down. you cant always control the circumstances of your life, but you can control your attitude. its not always easy, i know, but with the proper mental and emotional fortitude your happiness is in your hands. dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
According to USPS and Canadapost online tracking, an item I shipped to Canada has been sitting in Customs clearance since December 30th. :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I love you guys. Seriously.
That 16% bomber of beer really took its toll on me last night. Tend to get a little dark when I'm drinking alone. Going back for another 10%'er after that was probably not the best idea. I don't even remember banging out that little stanza there. Do still hate Piob though! (J/K)(ok, not really kidding).
Been on the lookout for some positive health new recently and it just never comes. No matter how many tests I take, doctors I see, or money I spend, I can't seem to get better. Its extremely frustrating and causes a ton of mental anguish. Adding to that, my insurance is going to run out at the end of this month, so I'll be royally fucked then. I really don't know what I'm going to do at that point.

piob cna help you better on this than I can (teh ironing) but i think under obamacare you will still be OK, or something like that.

Doesn't anybody care that my coat got stolen? :confused:

You will notice I "Like"d your post asshole.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doesn't anybody care that my coat got stolen? :confused:

i care immensely. i was just distracted by the rambone saga. but hearing that news was terrible. whoever did that deplorable act of thievery should be shot and killed on sight.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

people who tuck their undershirt into their underpants.
also deadly7. i am presently unawares of how he tucks in his undershirt.

I typically go around topless. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Thank you for your concern.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I tuck my undershirt into my underpants. Have done it for years and dammit I am not stopping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads