• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, Ricks all fucked up.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lame episode, the parking lot scene was ridiculous.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah you think after a year of having zombies as target practice they would be harden killers who would have been able to take that shot in a split second.

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how the hell did merle managed to get them, I will never understand. Dumbest thing ever on the show. Maggie and Glen where pointing right at him and he gets the draw when he didn´t even have his gun on his hand... dear lord.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I buy into the premise of a weird air transmitted disease to infect all the population and turn them into zombies after their death, but I do not, however, buy into the premise that 2 people pointing a gun at someone ******** up a situation like Maggie and Glen did.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glenn is a ***** and so is Maggie. That's why merle got the best of them. michonne showing herself wouldn't help the plot as much if she stayed hidden and found the others at the prison.
Think about it. She's scared and shot. She doesn't trust anyone. Her distrust turned into fortune. Merle could have talked Glenn into shooting Michonne. Glenn already had a relationship with Merle. Whack or not is kinda makes sense. It's a ******* zombie show for whatever reason in EVERY zombie flick the level of human stupidity shoots up.

As far as armor, I agree. There is quality light weight armor. I would also think people would want to understand how to use melee weapons better like Michonne.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why couldn't he have just snuck up on them and took them by surprise? The dialogue wouldn't have changed but at least it would seem so fkn lame and unrealistic...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads