• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jesus, **** happens you guys. EVEN in zombie TV shows. I'm sorry the writers couldn't make every character have super hero strength and spidey sense. Glen and Marie hesitated because Glen knew merle and of course knows Daryl would like to see his brother again. And maybe they're just not into shooting people first and asking questions 5 hours later.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poor Glenn. Always getting kidnapped by other groups. :(

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thoughts on tonight's episode?

Glenn gets beat to death with a bat in the comic, do you think the producers will 1)kill glenn in the same barbaric manner, 2) kill glenn in a less barbaric manner or 3) keep glenn alive because he's one of the most likeable characters on the show?

TiberiasUSA

Reaction score
Is there not enough zombies to kill? or they are too easy to kill. There's like a handful of people left alive and they are just killing each other off =\

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pretty lame episode.

I facepalmed so hard when Milton unbuckled the dead man's hand and just handily sat on his lap for a little bedtime story.

******* dumbass deserved to die from that spectacular display of marsupialation.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And who was that random dude in the cabin? Call the cops? Was he just in a coma during the entire zombie apocalypse?

I also thought that the zombie guts on Michonne would have seeped into her bullet wound, equivalent to getting bit. I guess not.

This thread's title should be changed back to "The Whiny Thread."

Last edited:

Left Hand

Reaction score
I thought this was one of the better episodes of the season..I've been pretty underwhelmed so far but tonight I enjoyed.

I think next week will be good too if they don't overdo it.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thoughts on tonight's episode?
Glenn gets beat to death with a bat in the comic, do you think the producers will 1)kill glenn in the same barbaric manner, 2) kill glenn in a less barbaric manner or 3) keep glenn alive because he's one of the most likeable characters on the show?

Dude... don't spoil **** from the comics. I've read them but most people will assume a spoiler tag about after a mention of tonight’s episode will reference . . . tonight’s episode. Not major plot points from like 5 seasons down the road.

Mike B

Reaction score
And who was that random dude in the cabin? Call the cops? Was he just in a coma during the entire zombie apocalypse?
I also thought that the zombie guts on Michonne would have seeped into her bullet wound, equivalent to getting bit. I guess not.

Getting bit doesn't automatically turn you into a zombie, only dying turns you into a zombie.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the guy in the cabin seemed a bit mentally unstable. He knew of the zombies, but also felt like there was still some sort of authority during all this mess (saying he was going to call the police.)

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting bit doesn't automatically turn you into a zombie, only dying turns you into a zombie.

But the bite is fatal, so zombieblood in an open wound should probably be too.

And also, stop spoilertagging **** from the comics unless you've explicitly stated so beforehand. Even then it's extremely questionable, but for ****'s sake, have some sense.

Last edited:

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't think that's accurate. Remember the RV owner from season 1 who got bit and turned into a zombie even though the wound wasn't a deep one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics