• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the Zombies seem to almost always go for the face? The only time they grab something else is if that's all they have access to, otherwise they always go for the face....

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm just going to assume that the zombies are evolving. And maybe ties in with the 2 sheriff zombies who didn't have any visible bite marks?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the disemboweled cow may have been the first instance we've seen of zombies eating animals instead of humans?

Did you forget about Atlanta with Rick's horse?
(and everyone has the virus in the graphic novels)

Last edited:

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So Randall has had these people kill his friends, then save his life, then dump him in a nest of zombies, then save his life again, then beat him up, then put a gun to his head to execute him, then change their minds and chain him up again.

Were I him I would gut the lot of them the first chance I got.

lefty

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So Randall has had these people kill his friends, then save his life, then dump him in a nest of zombies, then save his life again, then beat him up, then put a gun to his head to execute him, then change their minds and chain him up again.

Were I him I would gut the lot of them the first chance I got.

lefty

I'd only do that if I knew for sure I could get back to the other group of people. Survival would be number one for me. If I can't be sure I'd survive after killing these a-holes then I'd bide my time until I was sure.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Did you forget about Atlanta with Rick's horse?
(and everyone has the virus in the graphic novels)

what impact does your spoiler info have on everything?> i could never figure out what difference that would make

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd only do that if I knew for sure I could get back to the other group of people. Survival would be number one for me. If I can't be sure I'd survive after killing these a-holes then I'd bide my time until I was sure.

The farm is ideal though. As someone has said - put up a high fence perimeter with a couple of look outs, farm the land, brew beer, have lots of sex and good times. It'd be pretty kick ass actually

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what impact does your spoiler info have on everything?> i could never figure out what difference that would make

That they're all doomed to a living hell once they die. The only way to avoid it is to destroy your own brain. That's all well and good if you're terminally ill with cancer and have a lot of warning, but any sudden death condemns you to a fate worse than death. That's pretty bad !

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks, that makes more sense.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone explain all the random corpses strewn about? Why aren't they zombies?

I agree with the bolded.
I do feel the writers did a fairly good job in making the major point of the episode felt. What do you do in a situation like this? You have a mans life in your hands. This is not a trivial matter, zombie infested world or not. At least, I felt myself arguing and wondering if I would kill him or let him live which I believe has been the intent with Randall.
I also seriously don't understand how much dumb **** Carl gets into in a single ******* day. He really, really doesn't ******* GET it.

he takes after his mom.

Can anyone explain all the random corpses strewn about? Why aren't they zombies?

lazy story telling or..

rotted brains incapable of being infested???

valium

Reaction score
that they all already have the virus,and when you die you reamimate unless your brain is toasted.
The walking dead actually refers to the survivors not the zombies,THEY are in fact the ones who are still walking but already dead anyway.

What did the scientist whisper to Rick at the CDC?!

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ shieeet.

i've read every single spoiler tag in this thread cause this show is pissing me off and I'm starting to not give a **** anymore.. but i don't think I'm going to touch that one.

valium

Reaction score
come oooon,yuuuuuu know you want toooooooooooooooo

^ shieeet.
i've read every single spoiler tag in this thread cause this show is pissing me off and I'm starting to not give a **** anymore.. but i don't think I'm going to touch that one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads