• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

Deuce

Reaction score

Read it under similar circumstances all the while feeling the joy leak out of me. When they made the movie I prayed they wouldn't ******* up and to everyone's credit they stayed true to the book. Fantastic film.

lefty
So whats the verdict? Read the book before seeing the movie or the other way around?

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I´ve read several mentions of shane wanting to **** lori... are you talking about what happened at the CDC? And then some other mentions of shane wanting to kill rick or something like that... I´ve watched all episodes, am I missing anything?'

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe you should read and comprehend what the actual complaints are. thanks.

well i figure, the biggest complaint about this show so far is... "WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB!?"

the point i was trying to raise was that we're on the other side of the looking glass... we keep bringing up points about how "badass" we would be in this situation... but that's just simply not the case imo.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

The Road was the worst ************* ever put down on paper.

"hi I'm rambo even though I'm in my late 20s I use styleforum when i pass life milestones most people passed in high school"

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I´ve read several mentions of shane wanting to **** lori... are you talking about what happened at the CDC? And then some other mentions of shane wanting to kill rick or something like that... I´ve watched all episodes, am I missing anything?'

Yes, the CDC. The other is from the scene in the woods where Shane has the sheriff in his rifle sites thinking it is just the two of them out there. He seems to consider shooting but the old guy walks up. Later the old guy mentions that he "knows (or has seen) what kind of man you are."

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

^ This coming from an adult who hasn't flown in an airplane. Ever. Right.

Your hyperbole is worse than 10 Hitlers ****** my grandmother.

"hi I'm rambo even though I'm in my late 20s I use styleforum when i pass life milestones most people passed in high school"

What the ****? How does my not having flown in an airplane in any way relate to my loathing Cormac McCarthy and his horrid ******* writing?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you aren't into it you aren't into it, but the worst **** ever? Have you ever read The Da Vinci Code?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

If you aren't into it you aren't into it, but the worst **** ever? Have you ever read The Da Vinci Code?

Thankfully, no. Having trouble discerning snark this evening?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Book. Always. Not sure if I've ever read a book after seeing a movie.

I actually feel the opposite. The story in the film is usually a condensed version of the story in the book, so the book offers surprises and insight that the film ignored or merely hinted at, while the film is likely to disappoint if you are already familiar with the book. There are exceptions of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads