• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Sartoria Pastena Elegance Naples Thread

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belated post to document my entry into the Pastena fraternity, with a Mockleno lighter-than-navy blazer:

Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 9.33.00 AM.png

IMG_3422.png

I think I'll let the waist out a bit (Antonio agrees), but I like having a true neapolitan silhouette since the rest of my stuff has more drape.

Next commission is something either mid-brown or honey brown for spring/summer. Thoughts on these as options? I was leaning Montrose Bay but the ever persuasive @Jmr928 suggested Maison Hellard, which caught my eye and refused to let go.

Montrose Bay.jpeg

Mareebasse.jpeg

Plagedeserte.jpg

hbk320

Reaction score
Belated post to document my entry into the Pastena fraternity, with a Mockleno lighter-than-navy blazer:

View attachment 2121815

View attachment 2121817

I think I'll let the waist out a bit (Antonio agrees), but I like having a true neapolitan silhouette since the rest of my stuff has more drape.

Next commission is something either mid-brown or honey brown for spring/summer. Thoughts on these as options? I was leaning Montrose Bay but the ever persuasive @Jmr928 suggested Maison Hellard, which caught my eye and refused to let go.

View attachment 2121819

View attachment 2121821

View attachment 2121823
I saw your fitting , the fabric is pretty nice!

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the code for this cloth? I am considering a grey wool suit and want something similar to this.
Yeah let me find it. There are two shades of it in the Heritage Twist bunch 15015 and 15016. This is the lighter one, 15015. Photo is pretty color accurate
IMG_7772.jpeg

CLH03

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the code for this cloth? I am considering a grey wool suit and want something similar to this.
This is the #15038 from that bunch. It’s a bit darker than the medium greys, and has a really subtle rust check in it.

It seems like it’s going to be pretty breathable as well, as it’s a hopsack.

17D1053C-93AE-4F30-B452-2260B09FD297.jpeg

worldrunner

Reaction score
How much is a Pastena suit running these days? I think I'm going to jump in the next time hes in California.

hbk320

Reaction score
How much is a Pastena suit running these days? I think I'm going to jump in the next time hes in California.
Price varies so much depending on your needs.
I'd suggest reaching out to him directly on IG/Whatsapp and the likes. He's very active and responds promptly, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads