• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ikoiko

Reaction score
Aw, rats, seems like they have / had the St. John's stuff... well if anyone is there and there are any 42s left... 🙏

SirThopas

Reaction score
Did the three shirts for £250 deal and then got out of there pronto. Rather a stressful experience all in all. No idea how anyone could've managed any proxy buying in there!

Quite. I’d have felt very nervous if I’d been tasked to buy something specific. It didn’t help that the queue of people waiting to pay seemed to take up a third of the room. I described the event to my wife - who got a gilet out of the experience - and she said, "Hmmm, a room full to bursting with men who like Drake’s clothes. You could turn that into an OnlyFans."

astrobuoy

Reaction score
New stuff added it looks like? I was wondering how they’d keep it going for three days if it was so mobbed
IMG_0464.png

SirFlo

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Went yesterday morning, arrived 8:30am, was in by 9:30.
The Music Rooms location makes it a bit more popular, compared to Truman Brewery last year.
Found the sale floor to be crammed with rails and a huge section for ties, which made everything feel small and much too busy.
Mirrors where basically right in walkways, which added discomfort. Once again no changing room, which meant people had to strip between rails, making it even more uncomfortable.

On top of that, massive price creep all around compared to last years Sep sale.
Tailored jackets went up by 25% to £595. Ties went up by 50% to 3 for £150

Agree with some of the previous comments, that it wasn’t a pleasant experience. Actually left without a purchase for the first time.
Truman Brewery is a much better location imho, especially when they added a proper changing room.

Anyway, thought I share the price list FYI

Attachments

• IMG_5668.jpeg
    IMG_5668.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Treble

Reaction score
Did they drop the prices on the last day last time? Ties or shirts could still have value if they did.

Last edited:

nachobarro

Reaction score
Just received the Mk II Cotton Navy Games Blazer in a size 40 and I'm much happier with the fit! It fits slouchy but not huge, will post some pics later (sleeves are a bit long, but that's expected with Drake's)

The pants in a size 32 are okay in the waist (they fit like a 34 from past seasons), but I feel the back rise is too short? weird, any experiences with this?

Last edited:

nachobarro

Reaction score
Could someone that owns a pair of bleach selvedge jeans in a size 31-32 or 33 measure the waist, rise and hem?

I don’t trust Drake’s size charts anymore.

triton

Reaction score
Stopped by the sample sale today briefly. Some things I remember seeing a lot of: boucle zip fleeces (loads of these), chunky shawl style knitwear, St John's colab pinstripe jackets, ALD ripstop chore jackets in both olive and orange, assortment of games blazers and trousers (I'd be careful if picking out a suit that the shades match), good assortment of footwear (both their own and Alden).

8x8

Reaction score
D
Stopped by the sample sale today briefly. Some things I remember seeing a lot of: boucle zip fleeces (loads of these), chunky shawl style knitwear, St John's colab pinstripe jackets, ALD ripstop chore jackets in both olive and orange, assortment of games blazers and trousers (I'd be careful if picking out a suit that the shades match), good assortment of footwear (both their own and Alden).
Did you notice any tropical wool suits or non-games corduroy suits?

triton

Reaction score
D

Did you notice any tropical wool suits or non-games corduroy suits?
There were a few brown corduroy jackets and trousers dotted along the suiting rail, the jackets all in smaller sizes (I didn't look at them closely because of this I'm afraid). The suiting section was pretty chaotic and uncoordinated when I was there

billscoresby

Reaction score
Could someone that owns a pair of bleach selvedge jeans in a size 31-32 or 33 measure the waist, rise and hem?

I don’t trust Drake’s size charts anymore.
Measurements on my pair of size 31 bleach wash jeans (the ones made in Portugal)

Waist: 41cm / 16.15in

Thigh: 29cm / 11.4in

Knee: 22.5cm / 8.9in

Hem: 19.5cm / 7.7in

Front rise: 32cm / 12.5in

Back rise: 39.5 / 15.55in

I'm a true size 32 and would have gone down to a 30 and stretched them to fit if I could do it again.

Like others have said about Drake's trousers I also find the back rise to be a little short on these too. Worth the look for the slant pockets and way the legs drape though imo.

vujatee

Reaction score
Went to the sale on the first day and picked up just one jacket

Peeled off the sale sticker and looks like it's an AW24 sample of the chore - is this right, or has something like this been made before?

Agreed with comments that it was manic (although meant you could get in a lot faster too, I was around 50th in queue and got in after 15 mins)

Selection definitely not as great as previous sales, and prices as mentioned above were also steeper

Attachments

• tempImageiq7Qeq.png
    tempImageiq7Qeq.png
    2 MB · Views: 214
  • tempImagefn8REu.png
    tempImagefn8REu.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 248

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them