• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
I also picked up the wader jacket https://us.drakes.com/products/green-waxed-cotton-wader-jacket-with-blanket-lining in both a size 36 and 38 to try on. Both fit very similar, the 36 was just every so slightly slimmer and shorter.

I enjoy it a lot more than the coverall size 36 I tried, which was just too wide and unflattering. The wader is definitely the sportier version of that jacket, not as wide, but still very comfortable. I am keeping this one!

IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up my first games blazer mk. VII https://us.drakes.com/products/brown-houndstooth-check-harris-tweed-games-blazer-mk-vii and like you can expect from Drakes it's a beautiful jacket. I really enjoyed the fabric, spongey, with a bit of natural stretch, the chest pocket, internal pockets, and lack of buttons on the sleeves. I tried both a 36 and 38(usual) jacket size and both fit. I liked the 36 more as it had a slimmer fit, but if I wanted to layer the full drake's look such as an oxford and thicker sweater (shetland, vest, fleece) I would need the 38 for the room. I am returning both because the jackets were too long and I am not a fan of the flap pockets. If this blazer was shorter, completely unstructured, and with patch pockets, I would have kept it. I measured the jacket length starting at the bottom of the collar to be 29 7/8 for the size 36 and 30 1/8 for the size 38.
View attachment 2144335 View attachment 2144339
View attachment 2144337
random photos of how i like my sports jacket to fit View attachment 2144363
View attachment 2144365

This post is my monthly reminder that it breaks my heart that Drake’s doesn’t have Long sizes

cedarlake23

Reaction score
Would appreciate some input on linen shirt sizing, especially if anyone has both the linen and OCBD shirts. I’m a 16.5 in the OCBDs - would that be equivalent to XL in the linen shirts?
FWIW I'm a size 16 in the OCBDs, which is looser in the body and has a little long arms for me, but fits my neck comfortably. I'm a size medium in the linen shirts.

ikoiko

Reaction score
How are we feeling about the transitional capsule that just dropped, folks?

Wish I had the money to grab the stone wash denim western shirt.

It's all quite Fine with a capital F.

I agree, the denim shirts are great. And I'm happy to see a restock in the herringbone games trousers. Is there a chance that these won't match previous seasons in color?

nachobarro

Reaction score
I’ve found the transitional lookbook and drop a bit underwhelming to be honest.

Also, stock seems to be quite low, the herringbone games blazers are almost sold out in some sizes.

htinlinn

Reaction score
I enjoyed the lookbook. I don’t know if this model is just tall or a lot of the new outerwear have cropped length. They look shorter than usual.

And it seems like there will be some fatigue pants in the mix. I’ve been looking for a pair of olive herringbone fatigue pants so I might just try these out.

Trevallon

Reaction score
A little underwhelming. I think the model is taller than average (good eye @htinlinn) and it doesn't work as well with some of the clothes. But nothing stood out to me. I would have liked to see the forestiere jacket worn...

trg12

Reaction score
I enjoyed the lookbook. I don’t know if this model is just tall or a lot of the new outerwear have cropped length. They look shorter than usual.

And it seems like there will be some fatigue pants in the mix. I’ve been looking for a pair of olive herringbone fatigue pants so I might just try these out.

It’s the first time I’ve seen fatigue-chore suiting from them. It looks very cool in the shots, but I’m unsure how it would feel in real life.

sake99

Reaction score
Visiting HK in a few weeks and I can't wait to stop by the Drake's popup. Does anyone have any experience with Drake's mto tailoring? i.e. quality and perhaps style? The jackets look a little similar to AI to my untrained eye but would really appreciate any input

flowen

Reaction score
Games trouser fit check. Just got these in brown heavy twill. I wish the rear rise was an inch higher. Hate my long torso.

How’s the fit though? I haven’t worn pleated pants before and I’m worried they’re not looking so great.

Attachments

• IMG_1547.jpeg
    IMG_1547.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1548.jpeg
    IMG_1548.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_1549.jpeg
    IMG_1549.jpeg