• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bostndreamdonut

Reaction score
Many different brands produce single pieces that excite me, but there are only three brands that I think I could wear exclusively, which means that I think they each produce comprehensive looks that I’m comfortable in yet don’t find boring, have a good deal of utility in their garments (well-placed pockets and such), and are also incredibly well-made. Drake’s is one, so to begin to answer your question I’ll just point you in the direction of the other two: SEH Kelly and De Bonne Facture. Both are forum affiliates and both are run by absolutely marvelous people, which is an added benefit over a brand like Drake’s, which is a bit too big for its designers to interact directly with its customers.

+1 for DBF. Underrated.

the_lebowski

Reaction score
Been lurking for sometime and finally decided to make an account!

Thanks to the post from @cristofromkensington about when the sale will start, I managed to get in at the start and snagged the following ,

- Green Archer Sweatshirt
- Green Cotton Full Sleeve Polo
- Navy Bedford A-1 Jacket
- Ecru Cotton Games Jacket

Got a shipment this notification this morning but it seems like the Ecru Cotton Jacket didn't get shipped (but I did see its amount added to my total invoice that came with the shipping notification)

I went back later at night and also ordered the Olive Linen D-43 in a separate order and that hasn't shipped yet so hoping that comes through ?

CGN_Bonvivant

Reaction score
And probably this one is a great addition to my recently eBay Hermès Ties

Attachments

• 4D9E7251-E584-4ADC-8BEA-BAD1452DBCED.jpeg
    4D9E7251-E584-4ADC-8BEA-BAD1452DBCED.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 86
  • B1D7E717-C7D6-4055-88A7-0EDB63A53165.jpeg
    B1D7E717-C7D6-4055-88A7-0EDB63A53165.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 127

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been lurking for sometime and finally decided to make an account!

Thanks to the post from @cristofromkensington about when the sale will start, I managed to get in at the start and snagged the following ,

- Green Archer Sweatshirt
- Green Cotton Full Sleeve Polo
- Navy Bedford A-1 Jacket
- Ecru Cotton Games Jacket

Got a shipment this notification this morning but it seems like the Ecru Cotton Jacket didn't get shipped (but I did see its amount added to my total invoice that came with the shipping notification)

I went back later at night and also ordered the Olive Linen D-43 in a separate order and that hasn't shipped yet so hoping that comes through ?

I ordered a jumper and a shirt. I got a separate shipping notice for each of them even though both notices showed the total amount.

the_lebowski

Reaction score
I ordered a jumper and a shirt. I got a separate shipping notice for each of them even though both notices showed the total amount.

Thanks! I just got the notification for the games jacket separately as well. And both emails had the full invoice amount.

Now I'm just waiting for the d-43 jacket to ship (it does look quite something from the pictures)

Last edited:

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i ordered the navy bedford cord a-1 jacket in 38R. If the sizing doesn't work, I'll put it up here at cost.

Shipping confirmed about 12 hours after ordering.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads