• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

doublespecs

Reaction score
Can anyone here around 5'8 post fit pics for uniqlo oxfords and crewnecks size small?
Plz respond because I want to buy a lot of items, but don't want to deal with returns.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
J/W but did anyone get the +J reversible down vest in black? would be interested in trading the blue for it. . .

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else have problems with feather coming out on their premium parkas? Mine has a lot of lint and feathers lol
It happens with anything down.

Do the following:

Take a tennis ball or two in the dryer with the coat. Should help.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm tellin you +J will come down as the best co op ever.

True true. I remember talking to some fashion editor during FNO and we both only really respected +J and Y-3. She said "Collections with a vision and character not this Missoni for Target or H&M and -- garbage"

Still I am interested in Marni for H&M. Want what I saw of the pleather tote.

Now just picking up remains of +J XS/JP small that I come by.

Last edited:

Eupfhoria

Reaction score

Anyone else have problems with feather coming out on their premium parkas? Mine has a lot of lint and feathers lol

yeah, its really bad with the wool one (in the picture above). I have that one, the down jacket, and the reversible vest, and the wool/down parka is the worst by far.

umhaha84

Reaction score
to people who complain about feathers coming out.
my gamme bleu padded blazer sheded just as much last year, this year not so much.

so yeah after awhile you won't have that prob nemore

bakatora

Reaction score
Has anyone tried on the Innovation Project jackets? Measurements from the UK site seem pretty huge.

Also do the NYC stores stock XS?

Thanks pals!

Eupfhoria

Reaction score
yeah the down coming out isn't a big deal, just saying its more noticeable on the premium wool parka than the others (actually, on the jacket and vest very little down comes out at all). I like all the +J stuff I got, especially the outerwear.

kushburner

Reaction score
Can anyone here around 5'8 post fit pics for uniqlo oxfords and crewnecks size small?
Plz respond because I want to buy a lot of items, but don't want to deal with returns.

5'9 and 145lb and the S oxford fits me pretty nicely. The length might be slightly longer than you want.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads