• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No pocket tees online?

The cotton linen tees have pockets.

Can anyone explain the difference between the 3 or 4 different cuts of slim black jeans to me? The descriptions on the website don't help much.

Uniqlo comes up with different links when a new jean is released. So they probably just came out at different times. Materials are the same.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the premium cotton (with tags) t-shirts being replaced by the supima cotton (tag less)?

Not sure but it looks like it. I prefer the Supimas, they fit me much better even though I have to stretch them out. Once I stretch them out they fit perfect. I hate tight tees.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
so buy a size up

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so buy a size up

Too baggy if I size up. Sleeves and length is long. Like I said a little pulling and it's perfect, more perfect than premium. I don't like the premiums anymore because they are baggy on me.

Anyways I have questions guys:

1) What are the chances that Uniqlo will restock on the Henleys short sleeve t-shirts?

2) Was there a recent sale on the chino shorts? What's the lowest it's gone down to? Need to cop two colors but at $29.90 due to their thinness I feel kinda jipped.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
if you're stretching it out then buying a size bigger and washing/drying on hot should be perfect

are you measuring in millimeters?

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if you're stretching it out then buying a size bigger and washing/drying on hot should be perfect

are you measuring in millimeters?

No I measure by my arm tattoos. Each tattoo on each arm got a certain area where the sleeve needs to touch.

H&M t-shirts fit me perfect but damn they are long in length, I don't like the drapery look on me.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ah you're one of those ok

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I started doing just that with Uniqlo tees—buy XL and shrink them.

I do like the fit of the H&M tees but Uniqlos feels nicer.

kimchijajonshim

Reaction score
Anyone know how often Uniqlo switches up their t-shirt runs? Loving the Supima cottons in fit and feel, but not stoked on many of the current colors (and they have fewer colors of v-necks to begin with).

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Maybe next year they will throw in some more colors for the Supimas which I prefer over the premiums.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt