• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stick

Reaction score
I think we're pretty similar in size, I'm a bit taller though (6'1"). I don't have any waffle knit heattech, but I'm pretty consistently medium across the board in Uniqlo too.

Just put the extra warm heattech back on, noticed a minor difference in fit: the sleeves are longer, more like regular length than the shorter length sleeves on normal heattechs.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Last edited:

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hate it when that happens. determine your size and boom they're gone.

anyone got a cable sweater? thoughts?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
what you are talking about and what i'm talking about are two different things

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you guys wear your Heattech stuff? Like long johns basically? Is it best for freezing temps or is it useful for less harsh weather too?

Wondering if people wear it under several layers or if it's warm enough to where you can wear it with only light top layers instead of bundling up.

Guess I should just order some and figure it out.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Under a dress shirt if it's cold. Shirt at the gym and leggings under sweatpants around the house. Mostly need em when it's 30-40*s and not sunny.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
waffle shirt i have is from years ago, they might still have it in store but it's just a thermal

ht as base layer under flannel, down vest, jacket, stark etc

Donut

Reaction score

The suit separates came and the fit of the jacket doesn't work for me--a little pulling when buttoned. And the measurements for the matching pants are wrong. A size 30 measures 15" exactly but the webstore lists it at 31.5.

Any one know if there will be other blazers dropping?

Are the measurements for your jacket accurate compared to the webstore?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the slim fit suit separates, will be able to give a review when they arrive in a few days. Also, anyone see those heattech crewneck knit sweaters? I ordered one in wine in M, looks like they run slim.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

xxxamazexxx

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the difference between these two hoodies are?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...?ref=mens-clothing/mens-tops/mens-sweatshirts

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...?ref=mens-clothing/mens-tops/mens-sweatshirts

I know the second one says "long sleeve", but they look like the same thing.

It is the same thing. Uniqlo has different listings probably because there are too many colors. By the way, I bought that hoodie last spring and I don't recommend it,

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads