1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

are they only in store?

2. K. Nights

K. Nights Senior member

3. jadough

jadough Senior member

Ordered a couple MB polos hard not to give them a chance at 20...but then again the free shipping at 100 gets me every time :embar:

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  4. badtzwang

badtzwang Member

Stopped by the 34th street to pick up some of the MB polos. They didn't have all of the styles, but for the styles that they did have, there was a sufficient amount of stock.

I was talking to the cashier and FWIW, he mentioned that they went through half of their stock already of the polos and that there wasn't going to be any reordering. Whether this is actually true, I don't know ... but figured I'd share.

5. human169

human169 Member

Are the mb polos a slimmer fit than usual?

6. badtzwang

badtzwang Member

They're definitely slimmer than your average uniqlo polo. According to the size chart, a Medium MB polo is about the size of a Small Regular Uniqlo polo. In practice, it also seems that way too (I bought a couple of medium MB polo's the other day)

7. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

checked Monday night and the one i wanted wasn't listed on the website

checked again this morning and it is but all sizes sold out :(

8. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  9. .Impulsv

.Impulsv Senior member

Really? From what I see, the MB polo measurements match up with those for their UT graphic tees of the same size. Observe:
    http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-washed-polo-shirt-by-michael-bastian/077687-55-002
    http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-hokuto-no-ken-graphic-short-sleeve-t-shirt/076611002-00

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  10. oneblood

oneblood Senior member

Got one of the polos today and it fit exactly like my normal size in Uniqlo t's and button downs.

11. amathew

amathew Senior member

Anyone get the oxford shirts hemmed? I got a couple for $20 at the recent promotion and as expected, they were really long. I was planning on using them as casual button downs which would be worn un-tucked, but I can't do that given the length. What to do...

12. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

bring one to a tailor you trust to try out

13. K. Nights

K. Nights Senior member

Can I exchange something I bought online, or do I have to return it and then purchase again in the correct size? I couldn't find information on exchanges on their website. Also, am I able to return the ocbd I bought on sale if it's unworn?

14. bearsfan172

bearsfan172 Senior member

For some reason a few of the polos I wanted randomly were back in stock so I picked up three. Hopefully it wasn't an inventory error

15. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

16. Teger

Teger Senior member

the button down collar polos are really great

17. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

sometimes I hate Uniqlo (when going to any of the NYC stores on the weekend - especially the SoHo location) but today I stopped by and it was great, no one there, plentiful stocks, and no lines.

the one thing that uniqulo has that I love is the underwear, and undershirts. I don't understand why people nearby a uniqlo would by gaudy tackily labeled underwear when you can get great stuff at uniqlo at rock bottom prices. the boxer briefs are great, simple, and are weirdly high quality (like last years) for under $5.

18. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior member

I wouldn't go that far to call it great. Decent but not great.

People know that the shit they sell in Uniqlo is cheap decent quality for what you pay for. People prefer to spend higher money on higher quality and better looks.

Uniqlo sales are sinking. Their quality is slowly diminishing and soon will turn into an Old Navy.

I like Uniqlo underwear their low rise boxer briefs from 2yrs ago I still wear and managed to save a few packs. Their underwear is turning to garbage since they are eliminating cotton.

1 person likes this.
  19. Qiaoling Chen

Qiaoling Chen New Member

I am female.For uniqlo t shirts, I can wear XS-S.  XS fit me very well. But I like a bit loose shirt so I normally wear S.

I want to buy some t shirts for myself from uniqlo, and I like the graphic t shirt in men’s department, so what size should I choose? XS?orXXS?

20. human169

human169 Member

They have measurements of the specific piece of clothing in the size chart on the page of it.