• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Smahatma

Reaction score

Agreed that the first piece is not good.
I haven't seen the second piece in Uniqlo NYC stores yet. Looks good though.

They've been in store for a little while. They are by the fair isle stuff, and there is a fair isle / cowichan version of that cardi.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Pass on that cardigan it's ******* 60% poly LOL.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I finally went by the new SF store. I forgot how much crap they have at Uniqlo.

picked up a navy merino cardi... but kinda left blah. they didn't have the designer collab yet (at least for men).

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I finally went by the new SF store. I forgot how much crap they have at Uniqlo.
picked up a navy merino cardi... but kinda left blah. they didn't have the designer collab yet (at least for men).

Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Slim fit twill jeans in SF yet? Sounds like a no. Makes me think how complete the estore will be initially

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

It's pretty nice. They carry Raleigh denim because they make it in the warehouse in the back.. which reminds me I need to pick up my new jeans. They stock brands like Gitman Vintage, Robert Geller, Band of Outsiders, and some other random brands. It's very small and the stock is limited, but I will say that the dude who picks out the items to stock has a good taste. I try not to go in there much, cause when I do I'm usually out $500.
BTW if you are a size 50 jacket they have a Robert Geller sweat jacket there for $100. It's the really awesome one from last season.. wish it fit me..

Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them out :happy:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Did they have women's UU at the store? Someone mentioned they would start selling UU at the old pop up location, dunno if it's true.

I didn't see UU but they had a big section of Orla Kiely stuff.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Had heard of this place as well, but never investigated further. They carry geller? Size 50, you say? I guess it's time I check them out :happy:

They have like 2 items left from their last stock of geller. All on sale, the sweater jacket and a two toned sweater. Cop dat sweater jacket for sure.

lineate

Reaction score
Mate - sorry to disappoint you but I scoped it out at the Oxford Street shop yesterday and it's not as good as it seems. The weave is really loose, you can see through it.

I bought this one instead - which is kind of more boring but has a better construction and useful pockets: http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/073559#colorSelect

I'm taking this thing back.

It just arrived today - they didn't have a medium in navy in the shop so I order online.

The fit is rubbish and the poly-blend is surprisingly itchy - more itchy than the lambswool stuff. It fits nice in the chest and arms but really billowsaround the waist. Apparently the only thing they copied from SNS was the look.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed, i saw the knitted cardis in store today and they all just seemed cheap and boxy, didn't even bother to try one on.
i got this marled cardigan and slim fit twill jeans.

YfRXwl.jpg

Last edited:

rirawin

Reaction score
Most of the Uniqlo x Undercover collection on the UK webstore has had price reductions...

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/uu/men/

Despite some items not saying "sale" next to the price, they have been reduced, e.g. Utility Parka is down from £129.90 to £89.90, Premium down jacket and Peacoat from £99.90 to £89.90 etc.

Pretty sure the only items that haven't been reduced are the beanie and stole.

If anyone wants a free proxy drop me a PM...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About to try my hand at some overdye T-000's. Do I go TTS or down 1?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads