• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nope you are an asshole; you didn't need to point it out as it was obvious already.

Obvious to who?

He was calling something by the wrong name and I thought I would let him know, so that he wouldn't make the same mistake in the future. Unless on your keyboard somehow the "a" is near the "i."

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone with an ounce of common sense.
You're probably not an asshole but you were needlessly pedantic.

I guess you guys are the kind that would let someone continue to make the same mistake over and over again. If this were real life and there was a group of people obviously only an asshole would correct someone right there. Since it's the internet I thought I'd let him know he was making a mistake, and probably save him the embarrassment in future.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I guess you guys are the kind that would let someone continue to make the same mistake over and over again. If this were real life and there was a group of people obviously only an asshole would correct someone right there. Since it's the internet I thought I'd let him know he was making a mistake, and probably save him the embarrassment in future.

stop posting

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hmm, guess Im not into Undercover stuff, much prefer the Jil Sander collection.

Hope Uniqlo comes up with a good designer for their next collaboration.
Raf Simons pls!

Raf Simons needs to focus on his own line more than anything. Look what his position at Dior did to the Raf label last season...

I much preferred the Jil Sanders stuff as well. I feel like the style was more appropriate for Uniqlo. UU stuff turned out to be surprisingly cheap tho.

Last edited:

Kinglew619

Reaction score

does anyone have experience drying or shrinking your vintage chino flat front pants? mine are just a tad too big and i'd like to shrink them a bit but would
whether not buy a new pair because my size is sold out and its not that big of a fit. The care instructions says do not tumblr dry (is this because they would shrink? because thats exactly what i want), I was wondering if anyone has gone aboutdrying them and how did they turn out? they are 100% cotton so i'd like to shrink them but dont want to ruin the jeans
thank you

anyone?

magicalporks

Reaction score
August 17th for some stores in Japan and then 24th for the rest. Not sure about the US, but I can't imagine them being too far behind. There's already a few items out in Japan though, like the graphic tees.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If only there was some means of finding information on the internet outside the confines of this forum. :hide:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads