• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It can be something more artisanal if necessary
I am going to say something a little revealing here... haven't got a black option from our upcoming collab/revival with d'avenza in the office at the moment.
We have my navy RJ trousers upstairs so if that works will find a pair of socks and we can do something today. Unfortunately model will be me.

CWV

Reaction score
Cool. It does not have to be a black suit it can hebgrey or navy. I don’t own a black suit myself and I am a lawyer

gianm

Reaction score
When do the pre orders end? I haven't had a chance to try some CPs to nail down my size.

Staxxx1

Reaction score

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks terrific. My size. Is it a fairly wide sneaker? I have ordered a beige one based on my similar CP size.
Yes we just compared them with CP and the sizes are the same. Ours are just slightly wider

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@CWV we couldn’t find anyone today wearing a black suit today but we got a couple of friends endorsing us
F3B4BB35-EAA8-4ADC-A773-D5E5D1739280.jpeg
C583B599-F868-4EB6-98A9-88A33DC9AB91.jpeg
7BA9D517-9E1D-4A01-9618-0E9C429F2A3C.jpeg
0E01F15B-FF04-4FAF-A9C2-80372E24AE8A.jpeg
ECDB5E1C-6932-4940-B62B-F78722681A47.jpeg

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
Don't you guys maybe have some more "real" pictures of the grey 'roo or anticato sienna ones? Like the ones @OrlandoMo posted of the white 'roos... Decisions are always difficult!

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we laid these out next to the common projects in our offices and it seems everyone who passed by preferred them. So I guess well done everyone who contributed.

They are slightly wider and a little shorter length wise than Common Projects and for everyone who tried... they sized very similarly. The size tool works out well.

Other feedback.. The insole is far more comfortable, ankle support is better done, leather seems nicer and the kangaroo was a big hit.

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
So we laid these out next to the common projects in our offices and it seems everyone who passed by preferred them. So I guess well done everyone who contributed.

They are slightly wider and a little shorter length wise than Common Projects and for everyone who tried... they sized very similarly. The size tool works out well.

Other feedback.. The insole is far more comfortable, ankle support is better done, leather seems nicer and the kangaroo was a big hit.

This sounds great.

Man, I am so tempted to get both an anticato and a kangaroo. The kangaroos are not in my preferred colours but I have never had a pair of shoes in that leather and I somehow feel I'd be missing on something if didn't get one. Do you maybe have more details about it? Do you know how kangaroo leather ages when in grey or white? Somehow I can't picture a nice patina by aging on a kangaroo grey shoe and I believe it is just my lack of imagination... :S

Cheers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads