• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Initially I was thinking round laces...but not sure how premium they get...it just seems fitting to suit the limited edition sneaker

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
flat or round waxed laces (whichever fits the design better)? There are several manufacturers in Northampton for example.
This!

mugenlove

Reaction score
the final version will be Deer Skin, these will be the SF-01 UltraLights and therefore exhibit a different construction (strobel), sole (it isn't Margom but of equivalent quality and ultralight) and some bio, more sustainable and environmentally friendly materials... and we are looking into a version these in vegan leather as well (and keep the classic SF-01s as they are)

So then we have:

SF-01 (v2)
- Full Veg Tan Calfskin, Horween CXL, Suede, Kanga
- Leather floorboard.
- No Tongue Gate, No Tongue Bridge
- Same Foam In-soles as v1
- Low top and Mid Top variants

SF-01 Horween Shell Cordovan SE
- Special, Limited Edition
- Goodyear construction on sneakers
- In-soles (still deciding)
- Low top and Mid top variants
- Extra soles inserted into each batch.
- Hidden Eyelets
- MIGHT be limited ONLY to people who already own a SF-01

SF-01 UltraLight
- Flexible, strobel construction.
- UltraLight, Italian made Rubber outsoles
- Deer Skin Upper (Vegan Leather upper maybe), UNLINED
- Coconut Floorboard
- Natural in-sole.
- Low Top Only
Whoa I’m in the shell sneakers.

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Finally coming to life... water-proof Suede outer, Vicuna & Baby Cashmere lining, Palladium plated buckle

Coming soon

Cappelino - 01 - 001.jpg

@LA Guy

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, those are as expensive as Alden and Carmina shell boots at that naked price.
they are hand-lasted and hand-welted in Italy so construction alone is more expensive... also i suspect with the volumes done at Carmina and Alden they get a far better price for the leather.

Carmina's are a different offering... I believe Goodyear in Spain? I guess it is all a matter of preference but as the basic offering is vastly different, our production costs can never compete with theirs.
I believe most of our collection at Naked is theirs at full price. Different product.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads