STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Whoa I’m in the shell sneakers.the final version will be Deer Skin, these will be the SF-01 UltraLights and therefore exhibit a different construction (strobel), sole (it isn't Margom but of equivalent quality and ultralight) and some bio, more sustainable and environmentally friendly materials... and we are looking into a version these in vegan leather as well (and keep the classic SF-01s as they are)
So then we have:
- Full Veg Tan Calfskin, Horween CXL, Suede, Kanga
- Leather floorboard.
- No Tongue Gate, No Tongue Bridge
- Same Foam In-soles as v1
- Low top and Mid Top variants
SF-01 Horween Shell Cordovan SE
- Special, Limited Edition
- Goodyear construction on sneakers
- In-soles (still deciding)
- Low top and Mid top variants
- Extra soles inserted into each batch.
- Hidden Eyelets
- MIGHT be limited ONLY to people who already own a SF-01
- Flexible, strobel construction.
- UltraLight, Italian made Rubber outsoles
- Deer Skin Upper (Vegan Leather upper maybe), UNLINED
- Coconut Floorboard
- Natural in-sole.
- Low Top Only
they are hand-lasted and hand-welted in Italy so construction alone is more expensive... also i suspect with the volumes done at Carmina and Alden they get a far better price for the leather.Wow, those are as expensive as Alden and Carmina shell boots at that naked price.