• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejrh

Reaction score
Here's a question for everyone. How does EG size their pants? I wear a 31 in most jeans (Levi's,Rag and Bone) and I'm trying to figure out what size I would be EG. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

docalden2013

Reaction score
Here's a question for everyone. How does EG size their pants? I wear a 31 in most jeans (Levi's,Rag and Bone) and I'm trying to figure out what size I would be EG. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.
I also wear a size 31 in jeans (e.g., The Flat Head, Pure Blue Japan, and the Strike Gold), as well as in chinos and trousers. I took a size small in the BDU pants this season. And I am swimming in them (i.e., drawstring in full effect working in concert with belt). Perhaps others can chime in about the seemingly more fitted pants.

jlchau

Reaction score
I also wear a size 31 in jeans (e.g., The Flat Head, Pure Blue Japan, and the Strike Gold), as well as in chinos and trousers. I took a size small in the BDU pants this season. And I am swimming in them (i.e., drawstring in full effect working in concert with belt). Perhaps others can chime in about the seemingly more fitted pants.

I also wear a 31 in PBJ XX-012 (although they are pretty snug) and 30 APC PNS. I don't have any pants from the current season, but have a pair of SS 15 Fatigues in size 30 (have to cinch one of the buttons) and FW 15 BDU pants in 30 (pretty baggy but the waist is okay).

I would get measurements if you can and compare to your existing pants. The thighs usually always have room compared to slim fitting denim in my experience, which is limited.

lawlercon

Reaction score

These guys are 7/10 condition. I washed them together and the leather tabs on the parka left a slight smudge on the front right of the Upland jacket and also a bit of staining on the short parka. Nothing that a good stain stick couldn't get out. I'm trying to get $250 shipped for both. Both size XL and really sought after Daiki era WWM pieces. I want to move them quick, so let me know. **UPLAND JACKET IS GONE**

Other stuff includes: $100 xl grey/navy miner shirt from FW13 (fits super long, really rad), $90 xl red/black/green/khaki plaid workshirt from FW10, $90 reversed sateen workaday fatigues in size large, $250 xl SS15 adventure jacket in khaki weather poplin (basically brand new w/o tags), $70 xl daiki era woolrich woolen mills upland shirt in red stripe.

Also selling some MTO Russell Mocc chukkas. Sand roughout just like the Nepenthes collab with a vibram gumlite. 4 eyed chukka's in a size 10D. $220 shipped. Really good condition.

Last edited:

jayce030

Reaction score
All heavy flannels size small from Fall 2015, very gently worn - 9/10

$90 each plus shipping or $175 for both shipped

for trade looking for size small EG knit vest/sleeveless hooded vest or any oxford size small workshirts

Last edited:

sif-

Reaction score
Looking for some shirts in size Medium:

FW14 Chambray Work Shirt (FW15 and earlier might be of interest but FW14 is top priority)
FW15 Indigo 6oz Denim Work Shirt
19th Century BD Shirt in a somwewhat dark, somewhat plain pattern -- open to ideas here, so shoot me with what you got if you think the description fits and maybe it'll be what I have in mind.

While I only lurk here, I have references for selling and buying on eBay, Superfuture and Grailed.

Cheers!

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone got any leads on some size 13 EG x Vans slip-ons? If so I'm very interested - would prefer blue but would consider other colours. Need to be able to ship to Australia.

Cheers!

i have them in blue, size 13

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Damn Kunk, you and I were in the middle of trading that bush shirt and now you're selling it. Honestly, this dude should be banned. I've been waiting on shipping from homeboy for like 3 months. I hate to put dudes on blast, but you're on some shady **** homie.

banned for backing out on a trade? you didnt send me anything so not sure how this inconvenienced you

modual

Reaction score
WTB mediums in S/S Dayton shirts and S/S 16 Olive ripstop fatigue shorts.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to offload F/W '14 Andover in Tan Corduroy size XXL. I also have the matching Type 6 jeans to create an EG suit. Pants are in size 36. $300 for both. Full disclosure, the pants have a small (repaired) tear on the right front thigh. It gives the pants a sense of patina for the full EG effect.

I have an Bedford in Homespun Wool size XL that I'm looking for offload. Purchased new from Drinkwaters from the F/W '13 collection. The color is gray. $400

Bump

JilSlander

Reaction score
Selling: EG Aviator Jacket (S/S 2015) (Olive) (S) (NWOT) (10/10) for $220

More pics here

Measurements:
Chest: 21"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Front length: 24"
Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 23.5"

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Want To Trade: my MEDIUM Bedford Navy Moleskin for your LARGE. Excellent condition. Worn once.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads