• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby Price

Reaction score
If you wear a small in EG, you need to live and breath Rakuten.

Yeah man i often look on rakuten but usually a bit wary because of import costs, i live in the UK and it is ridiculous sometimes. Im actually usually a medium but I've been told work shirts fit big? Is it correct, I've seen you own a few on your blog

lawlercon

Reaction score

Yeah man i often look on rakuten but usually a bit wary because of import costs, i live in the UK and it is ridiculous sometimes. Im actually usually a medium but I've been told work shirts fit big? Is it correct, I've seen you own a few on your blog 

I go TTS on work shirts, because otherwise the gusset is going to come up real high and probably show your undershirt. I honestly feel like their cut big to wear hard and wash/dry without ruining the fit completely. Some of the ones I've worn for 3-6 years have shrunken a bit in the sleeve/body but since I went TTS, they still fit fine.

Toby Price

Reaction score
I go TTS on work shirts, because otherwise the gusset is going to come up real high and probably show your undershirt. I honestly feel like their cut big to wear hard and wash/dry without ruining the fit completely. Some of the ones I've worn for 3-6 years have shrunken a bit in the sleeve/body but since I went TTS, they still fit fine.

Oh yeah I understand, thanks a lot that's great help

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've got a B2B jacket in navy uniform serge, size XL.

I like it. But I don't wear blazers all that often and I'd be curious to see what other folks out there might have to trade.

I'd be interested in workshirts in chambray (size L), USN pants in navy (size 34), or fatigue pants in green (size 34-36 depending on the measurements).

I'd also be interested in other types of shirting. 19th century button down oxfords in L or anything floral in L.

Still trying to move this jacket, trades would be preferred instead of selling (since a certain online selling platform is full of flakes and I'm getting annyoed).

I also have a white round collar shirt, size L, that I'd be interested in trading for something (perhaps in conjunction with the B2B jacket). Image is below.

Last edited:

CrowShit

Reaction score
Quote:
Its wonderful world where everything fits, and your biggest concern is someone hemmed pants too short.

ModWar

Reaction score
Anyone located in NYC and willing to proxy (with good fees!) the EGxTimex watch coming next thursday at Nepenthes and help a european guy out? That would be so great.

blackcheer

Reaction score
Looking for a medium black workshirt. Up for buying or trading.

Last edited:

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Looking for ss dayton shirts in navy, chambray or possibly blue seersucker. Usually a large but I've heard they can run small so considering XL as well.

Willing to pay, but also have blue chambray western and light blue denim 19th century available for trade, both in large.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am selling a navy moleskin bedford for $125 and a long unworn red plaid bush shirt button collar for $100, both xl

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Looking to trade a SS15 Navy Tropical Wool CPO in size small. I'm a pretty universal S in tops and 30 in bottoms, so I'm willing to entertain any trades or partial trades in those sizes. EG for EG makes sense, but I'm pretty open minded, so feel free to shoot me any offers, even if that means random cool accessories or whatever. Worst I can say is no!

Worn once over a tshirt, so let's say like new without tags. I love the tropical wool fabric, just don't need this particular piece in navy of all colors in my wardrobe:

2a831a7834ad88e1cfd4fdc093740379.jpg

Thanks for looking!

edit: Willing to accept cash offers as well - I'd let it go to another forum member at a great price :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads