• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SOLD For sale is a pair of Engineered Garments Cinch trousers (100% cotton) in Grey "Broken" Twill (at least that is what I recall the pattern was called). Size 34 -- fits TTS (please refer to measurements in my B&S listing linked below).
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...inch-trousers-grey-broken-twill-size-34.8543/

This pair is in excellent condition. Bought new at Nepenthes NY, I wore them about 4 or 5 times. They were never altered. I just had them professionally drycleaned in anticipation of listing them for sale here.

Offered at $80 shipped within CONUS (extra for int'l shipping).
img_2921-jpg.940011

img_2927-jpg.940012

img_2923-jpg.940015

Last edited:

stevenkmason

Reaction score
SS13 - Lafayette Shorts - Navy White Two by Two Stripe - XL - $45 shipped for SF members.

0rZJfKA.jpg

3augwpu.jpg

LLZOkGg.jpg

SS11- Henley - Navy/White Stripe - XL - $30 shipped for SF members

JhTCEMz.jpg

foUAu7Y.jpg

zunker

Reaction score
Messaged you (I hope - never quite sure if I'm using SF right)

For sale is a pair of Engineered Garments Cinch trousers (100% cotton) in Grey "Broken" Twill (at least that is what I recall the pattern was called). Size 34 -- fits TTS (please refer to measurements in my B&S listing linked below).
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...inch-trousers-grey-broken-twill-size-34.8543/

This pair is in excellent condition. Bought new at Nepenthes NY, I wore them about 4 or 5 times. They were never altered. I just had them professionally drycleaned in anticipation of listing them for sale here.

Offered at $80 shipped within CONUS (extra for int'l shipping).
img_2921-jpg.940011

img_2927-jpg.940012

img_2923-jpg.940015

Leicher

Reaction score
I had this in an XXL (LDT vest in grey) and sold it awhile back, sadly I have never gotten over the loss...need an XL or XXL in any of the three colorways navy, grey, charcoal) made. Willing to pay $$$$. Any help or person willing to sell theirs would be greatly appreciated.
DSC_1195.JPG

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Looking to buy an EG khaki/tan blazer (pref. Baker) in Large (or a Medium with a P2P: 22" and shoulders 18")
Also looking to buy a EG button shawl, pref in gray (really like the herringbone)

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking to buy an EG khaki/tan blazer (pref. Baker) in Large (or a Medium with a P2P: 22" and shoulders 18")
Also looking to buy a EG button shawl, pref in gray (really like the herringbone)
I posted this a week ago. I think it is post # 264 of this thread. PM if interested.
Also for sale is a NWT Charcoal Button Shawl. 60/40 Wool Blend Jersey Knit. Will coordinate with just about any EG/Nepenthes fit.

Offered at $110 shipped within CONUS (extra for international shipping). PayPal Friends and Family (Gift) preferred.
View attachment 932830

deejaybee

Reaction score
This thread has been a great resource in discovering this brand. I'm looking to pick up a Bedford or Baker jacket in a lightweight fabric, size medium. Happy to give my eBay or Grailed feedback as I know I'm new to the forum...

avantbored

Reaction score
Just got this in the mail -- a bit bigger than the FW version, so I have to pass.

Recent SS (maybe the one where they went crazy for Cone Mills?) Banded Collar Long Shirt in Small in grey chambray. Previous owner said worn only once -- can confirm. It is free of odors and is crisp as hell. I tried it on only for 1 min. Condition: 9.9/10.

I got a good deal, so am passing on the good ju-ju. $90 shipped anywhere in US.
If you have anything in XS/28 (esp. this kind of shirt, or cinch/andover pants), I would be up for trade, or cash + trade.

8AA3AC459DFB4F47BBF83ABDD2658670.jpg 4E2E6F97C0864FF5A2669D417EC1FE17.jpg BD3A9347944A4DB286900BF510C2B115.jpg

falgfalg

Reaction score
This thread has been a great resource in discovering this brand. I'm looking to pick up a Bedford or Baker jacket in a lightweight fabric, size medium. Happy to give my eBay or Grailed feedback as I know I'm new to the forum...

glad you're interested. zenmarket.jp is a really great way to not spend a lot of money as well.

deejaybee

Reaction score
glad you're interested. zenmarket.jp is a really great way to not spend a lot of money as well.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll check it out. I actually used From Japan once in the past for some backpacking gear. Are you talking yahoo auctions mostly or are there some good used shops?

falgfalg

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, I’ll check it out. I actually used From Japan once in the past for some backpacking gear. Are you talking yahoo auctions mostly or are there some good used shops?

honestly both are good. if you just type in "engineered garments (your size)" the results are usually good. yjp and rakuten are usually what i check regularly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads