• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had fun in Atlanta today at the family reunion. Only hit one consignment store... Nothing much to report. I did pick up some wool and leather Etro wingtips. lol

Here's my daughter with the governor of Georgia.

sashae

Reaction score
Only managed to pull a silk Made in England pocket square, a Gitman madras shirt... and

20605225405_7dd48c38fd_b.jpg

oh.

What the hell do people donate something like this for??

sashae

Reaction score
Guitar and the stack, picked up right as I walked in the door at Goodwill. Surreal.

Employee saw me eyeballing the stack (which had just been rolled out) and said SO WE GOT A COUPLE OF GUITARS CAME IN TOO, ONE WAS A LES PAUL YOU WANT A LOOK. Grabbed both and didn't look back, rolled it to the counter and wandered for a bit, 4-5 people tried to buy in the 30 mins I was there.

Last edited:

glam922

Reaction score
1 pair of sulka pants for me today.
Color in the pictures is difficult to see but it's a nice navy blue.

Fitted me both at the waist and length with little to no wear signs... So I said why not.

Last edited:

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@bboowwyy depending on how deep you are into that kiton and if that collar is the only damage, it may be worth getting it turned.

Last edited:

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you might not want to wear leather in a thunderstorm in any case, it could come out 1000% cooler or it could be ruined...

Don't cows wear leather, and they're out in the rain all the time? (I think I stole that from Jerry Seinfeld)

First Kiton anything. Sadly, i think it is beyond saving

20615193421_6f96e29e79_c.jpg

Speaking as someone who has bought stuff based on label just to say "I finally popped on..." but it was too trashed to actually use or swap, I say - grab it, take a pic in the store, and don't buy.
Otherwise, you got some really solid items today!

Only managed to pull a silk Made in England pocket square, a Gitman madras shirt... and

20605225405_7dd48c38fd_b.jpg

oh.

What the hell do people donate something like this for??

Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ instruments at thrift are few, far between, and stupid expensive around here, and i don't know that much about old violins lol...

looks like a fun rig! i hope the amp goes to 11!

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads