• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickstand

Reaction score
What would you guys call this pattern? It's on a Samuelson jacket

kickstand

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. It's just a tad different and wasn't sure if there was another name.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a Silk blend peak lapel with the same loop and had no clue what it would be for. Now I'm thinking it might be for their displays, when they hang the jacket on hooks instead of hangers. But, that's just a random guess.
A couple of recent finds before this train really goes off the tracks...
Buttery Kapraun calf nubuck. I've had a good number of Bogliolis, but I've never seen a giant loop like this. Has anyone seen something similar? Women's, but awesome! They make the same boot for men and I've always liked it. Edit: Ludwig Reiter if you can't see it.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

I had a Silk blend peak lapel with the same loop and had no clue what it would be for. Now I'm thinking it might be for their displays, when they hang the jacket on hooks instead of hangers. But, that's just a random guess.

For travelling? To hang from the hooks in your car, and other places? :nest:

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs, Ill have all three color ways in full size runs on Saturday morning
peepwall[1].gif
Sits in queue for hours and Spoo says this. Damn. Feelsbadman.

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With all the recent sneaker talk, and specifically the Yeezy queue, I could really use the some help on these (paging @Bahljs, or any other resident sneaker guru). I know next to nothing about sneakers, so would appreciate the help on these - do you guys think they're authentic? Only have these photos to go from - would normally post in the authentic thread, but this ones time sensitive:

Thanks in advance all!

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheers bros, and happy Thanksgiving.

Imperial Red Ale from Finkel & Garf, Pints are half off this week...

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm vegan. Im marrying a non-vegan. I don't preach. I don't talk about it. If people don't want to go vegan, fine. But since some of you are talking about it, I would challenge all of you to eat a lot less animal products and a lot more whole plant foods. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ i am vegan most of the time myself, although this is a recently new development in my life.

i certainly do not think history will look on the amount of animals that the last 3 generations + the next few consumed kindly.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm vegan. Im marrying a non-vegan. I don't preach. I don't talk about it. If people don't want to go vegan, fine. But since some of you are talking about it, I would challenge all of you to eat a lot less animal products and a lot more whole plant foods. You'll be amazed at how much better you'll feel.

Wait,thats preaching lol.
If I wanna feel better I probably would start with cutting out alcohol ,cigarettes and the occasional recreational narcotic first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelized