• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You. Have.No. Clue. Stop ******* responding to me if you don't want to be poked fun at. You're a ******* moron, and 90% the people in this thread don't even bother reading your walls of text.
Naw homie, you just wish that were the case so you could be happy in life. Sorry. I literally am PM'd daily from thread members with questions about things. More PMs a day than I am aware of people that block your thread posts, which is saying something. Also being more familiar with where you live thaN you are, having 3 full years on you with travel spanning the entire state, I'm set there, and here, well I was born here, and you don't know a ******* thing about this place. So who is the one without a clue. The one throwing empty insults thinking they are gonna have an effect. Or an individual with an opinion backed by fact as well as social experiences, and personal knowledge, as well as my own stance. Essentially, I have no clue in regards to what it is that I have no clue in?

And bringing to light how ridiculous it is that a 40 year man attempts on a damn nearly daily basis to maliciously hurt another person, more than 10 years his minor at that, as well, well I can comment on that all I want. I mean that ***** crazy, never in my life have a met someone of your age that behaves like this so consistently. You come at me, I'll say what I wish. I'm not going to engage, but highlighting everytime you do this, just showcases your stunted immaturity or whatever it is blocks you from being an adult and handling your emotions towards me like a man, just dealing with them and moving on.
Do you think I like every post? Don't you think I'd love to respond to some of your **** with smart ass bullshit? Do you honestly think your infallible on here and everything written is ******* gold? If so, bad news bro.....but I don't do that ****, ever, and I'm I've never even been remotely close to even considering it. Cuz I'm a ******* adult. Get your **** together. and stop turning parts of the day on here about you and me, nobody else cares or whats to read it.

If your an actual man, the next problem you have with me, PM ME YOUR ISSUE AND WELL TAKE IT FROM THERE, YOU KNOW, PM, THOSE PRIVATE MESSAGES THAT I ATTEMPTED TO SEND YOU TO SETTLE THINGS ON MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS TO KEEP THE THREAD UNINVOLVED THAT WENT TOTALLY IGNORED? BE A MAN, DROP THE AUDIENCE YOU IGNORANTLY THINK YOU POSSESS, AND COME TO ME LIKE AN ADULT IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE AND STATE IT, LEAVE THIS **** OFF HERE FROM HERE ON OUT, THAT OR CONTINUE TO HANDLE THIS MANNER COWARDLY BOTHERING EVERY PERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY AS IT ESCALATES, YOUR CALL. BUT I'M ******* THROUGH GETTING INTO THIS **** AND ******* THE THREAD UP.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually quickly catch up in this thread during bathroom breaks at work. My speed reading skills are untouchable these days

Last edited:

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quick request:

Does anyone have any NWT Burberry? Novacheck tie would be great, but that's a stretch, I know. My accountant saved me a boatload of money and he happens to be the godfather to my son, so I'd like to get him something nice. I'd be happy to pay (ebay price - fees) + shipping/handling.

He loves Burberry and would be interested in something like Filson. Again, it has to be NWT and relatively soon as it would be for Christmas.

I'd also like to get something for his girlfriend. She's also into Burberry and FjällRäven.

^ I know that's a reach, but if you have cool, NWT stuff around, shoot me a PM for a quick sale without dealing with ebay nonsense.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ps to the vegans on here ,nothing against you guys.
Just the preaching is annoying,from my personal view.

winny94

Reaction score

Ps to the vegans on here ,nothing against you guys.
Just the preaching is annoying,from my personal view.

Ive known a few vegetarians that were chill enough, but every vegan I've come in contact with has been insufferable...almost as bad as crossfitters.... :grabs popcorn:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Visiting in laws near St Louis....not much in the goodwills but 30% off day at the Scholarshop paid off...

Brooks Brothers Madison with Saxxon wool in my size, unless turkey consumption proceeds..

PRL made by Corneliani cord jacket in 42L

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Anyone else in this Yeezy queue? 

If anyone needs, Ill have all three color ways in full size runs on Saturday morning :hide:

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
 please don't make me choose I love both.If I was lost at sea and could only have one it would be ham.

timber09

Reaction score
Without further adieu - here are pairs three and four of the Wolverine 1000 Mile Series

9.5D - unsure as to which style these have full eyelets and different stitching than those shown on their website.

9.5D - Montague 1000 Mile Chelsea Boot - these ones are a little more beat up than the other pair

Of course I couldn't walk out the door with just a couple pairs of shoes so I grabbed a Chaps Sport Jacket and four Travis Mathew golf shirts.

Last edited:

Spruce Moose

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the shearling I found and teased this morning. Anyone have any info? I couldn't find much. Buttons look like bone?

In the mid 80's, Roger began to design premium fashion apparel for both men and women. Working with sumptuous leathers and suedes, he attracted a clientele that included international movie actors and professional athletes as well as people who just loved the quality and styling of his unique designs. Some of his more famous clients included Rudolph Nureyev, Lionel Ritchie, Eddy Murphy and Sharon Stone.

Roger Edwards is an internationally know artist and fashion designer whose career highlights include Toronto Fashion Designer of the Year, the Sony Creative Video Award and a silver medal for Independent Video at the Houston International Film Festival.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelized