• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
o the joy this find will bring

madeinbogota

Reaction score
I thought the sticker with the model name of the shoe in question with "Allen Edmonds" printed on the sticker was convincing enough.
I didn't see the name of the shoe was originally posted as well, no need to be patronizing. I was speaking in terms of deciphering the maker simply by looking at the given shoe with no prior knowledge of the name/model. Good detective work though.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the name of the shoe was originally posted as well, no need to be patronizing. I was speaking in terms of deciphering the maker simply by looking at the given shoe with no prior knowledge of the name/model. Good detective work though.

RL by Rancourt may also have 'Made in Maine' stamped on the footbed. I picked up a recent pair of loafers, same heel nail pattern as the AEs in the picture.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From today:

Ugly ass shoes but NWB so maybe someone will want them.

BB for me.

Dad jeans.

Forgot a pic of the fabric content tag - cotton/cashmere blend.

Another BB for me.

Yoshiwa Mills black selvedge.

This thing is crazy. A/W 2014 Zegna Sport Icon bluetooth connected jacket, retail was $1,295. LINK1. LINK2.

Pizza resistance, NWT.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would add that the tie fabric is not particularly zegna-y. Its like that $60 *hermes* from the other day, its not of a type, ya know?

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Reosymes
First, thanks. Second, what indicated that they were fake so I can recognize it in the future?
All 4 of those ties are very very fake. Those keepers do not even remotely resemble any design either have ever used, moreover the overall quality of them appears quite cheap and poorly done.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would add that the tie fabric is not particularly zegna-y. Its like that $60 *hermes* from the other day, its not of a type, ya know?
This also can for sure be applied, still having difficulty identifying the fakes from the real, their eye for the "Zegna" probably is yet to develop. But no doubt, after a little time, they are as easy to spot out from the front as they are from the back.

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score
My favorite little "secret" spot is closing :( they had a fill a bag for 10 bucks sale today. Got some ok stuff. Pics tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads