• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NWT Incotex, made in Italy (NA).

RRL Slim, rigid as **** selvedge. NA.

J. Hilburn, made in Portugal, solid khaki wool. 32x30.

BB, made in Italy, Saxxon. Soft. M.

Massimo Dutti Cashmere blend. Tagged XL but fits more like an M/S (lol euro sizing, rub it in more in our faces why don'tcha?).

17.5 44.

4 zegnas, one donor. (39/15.5 or 39.5/15.75, checked shirt is pure linen (M), and I'm gutted it doesn't fit me).

Euro skeet (44, 44, 46)

One donor. All 17/43 (Prada is hard to see but it's light pink striped).

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bros, anyone recognize the maker?

Is it Crockett & Jones?

Last edited:

shoelover

Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not, the Cole Haan Bragano series has somewhat of a following. I usually get between $30-50 for them. I never buy them at consignment stores. But, they bring good margin if you can get them at true thrift pricing.

Bragano Flip talk

Me too. The woven varieties are even better. I sold pair that was New old stock for $300. The kiltie on the one asked about hurts it a little in my opinion. But, I have definitely sold Bragano for more than some Allen Edmonds.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So C&J makes for Hilfiger now. Cool.

shoelover

Reaction score

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are bamboo blazers a thing? Saw something in a creamish or white color that was labeled 45%? (I think) bamboo and 55% wool or cotton. Didn't really glance over it for too long, but I might go back another day and see if it's still there.

Its funny when I read this the other day I was wearing a Bamboo SC. I didn't even know what it was. It is a Jack Victor that is 100% Bamboo viscose and VERY soft and nice. I have no idea is they are worth anything. But, it sure feels nice. And based on the one I have, I would probably buy another.

SomethingsFishy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep promising myself I'll do a massive picdump, but I'm always busy these days... Older, but good!

Mega-badass Willis & Geiger parka, size L.

Easily my favorite non-tramezza ferragamos I've ever found... natural color wholecuts. I didn't even know they made these! Already starting to get a super-badass patina on the toes. 9.5D

Been had PRL / Cantarelli 3/2, size 42. Super light structure, very nice!

Oldass Gucci! Silk/linen blend with patch pockets, size 38. Couple stains but NBD

Last edited:

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if I were to take a thriftcation, any city in the midwest besides Chicago (only big city in these parts with people who know how to spend money) wouldn't really be worthwhile.

What about St. Louis? Its a huge city and there are a couple of areas/ suburbs that are some richest in the Country (Town and Country, Ladue and Frontenac are in the top 25 wealthiest suburbs in the Country). The metro area has a population of 2.8 Million. Anyone from St. Louis on here? If St. Louis is unrepresented here, then I really need to make a trip to St. Louis ASAP!

I posted earlier about a possible trip to Raleigh. No one on here is from Raleigh, North Carolina?

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about St. Louis? Its a huge city and there are a couple of areas/ suburbs that are some richest in the Country (Town and Country, Ladue and Frontenac are in the top 25 wealthiest suburbs in the Country). The metro area has a population of 2.8 Million. Anyone from St. Louis on here? If St. Louis is unrepresented here, then I really need to make a trip to St. Louis ASAP!

I posted earlier about a possible trip to Raleigh. No one on here is from Raleigh, North Carolina?

here's an idea: bring a trailer/u-haul. They manufacture a lot of furniture in/around Raleigh and i'm sure there are some pretty crazy warehouse deals available. $.02

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads