• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Giving in Style is online. However, it looks like the earlier reports were accurate. I do not see any RRL included. Any chance somebody else sees something I am missing?

Yeah pretty disappointing...our day will come..

Baldomero

Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Hate to bother you again but were they the black on blacks which run a size small? I wear a 31x32 in One Wash. I'm afraid a 32x32 would be too big as I tried it out on a pair of the greys and they were too loose in the thighs for my taste.

The blacks you definitely want to go true-to-size.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I searched back through posts and a couple people said the black and white washes don't stretch. I wear a 31 in the One Wash. I think I will just try a 32 in these. Not sure if I'll need a 33 though. The final sale worries me.

Trimalchio

Reaction score
I wear a 33x34 in all washes, but for the new black and black I sized up to a 34x34. Honestly, I probably could have gone to a 36, but my vanity interfered. Now I don't wear them nearly enough because they're just so tight. I've had them about 6 months, wear them infrequently, and they haven't stretched as much as I hoped. That being said, it's one of the nicest fabrics I've ever seen on a pair of jeans so I'll probably hold on to them.

ImBurningStarIV

Reaction score
In regards to the black slim fits, I wear a 29 in the slim and slim boot, but went to a 30 in the blacks (could even button the 29's), and the were still tight as hell in the hips, but figured they would stretch. Well after about 4 months of pain they hadn't stretch hardly at all, in the hips just below the waist band was the worst. So I soaked them thinking it might help, well the came out even tighter, so much so that I couldn't even button the top button anymore. I took my wife's steamer to them and just steamed them like crazy around the waist and hips and would throw them on while still hot, I did this for about 5 days and now they have stretched out very comfortably. Just wanted to trow that out there for any of you guys experiencing the same problem. I not so sure going up 2 sizes from your normal RRL size isn't the worst idea though.

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Huh....am I missing something with this? Seems very "Neighborhood Watch"ish to me.

Looks like a very uninspired piece to me. And at $115 they must be taking the piss. Seems like they can put any old bullshit on a t-shirt these days.

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One thing I saw yesterday was a raw selvedge chino - think they were just shy of 11oz. Will definitely have to get a pair although I can't see them on the website at the moment...

Does anyone know if the private sale will be including RRL? At the moment (with the 25% off sale) it seems we're being discriminated against :cry:

DRCLARK16

Reaction score

Some rig shots of the new summer group, Army Surplus. It has been online for around a week now, but it is always good to see real photos.

Thanks,

Robert
Are those from lenox

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads