1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official RRL Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, May 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 00bam

00bam Senior member

what jeans are those to the top right on the shelf? any sl fits?

2. avocado1

avocado1 Active Member

Great pics and thanks for looking for the belt for me.

If by the Croc. dundee hat you mean the beachcomber hat I posted posted pic of month or so ago, please get in touch-Top dollar waiting! I need that hat in my life and no rrl outlet love in UK!

3. deez nuts

deez nuts Senior member

Haha I took them making sure no one was watching. I could care less about getting asked to put away my phone but figured some of you would appreciate the flicks, so I tried to be inconspicuous about it.

I didn't see any slim fits. The indigo color ones were straight legs.

This is the one. [​IMG]

4. avocado1

avocado1 Active Member

Wow- that most certainly is the one. Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? And is your girlfriend set on keeping it? Anything I can say/do to get her to part with with with it?

5. DJ Quaaludes

DJ Quaaludes Senior member

Thanks for the pictures! Plan on making a trip to Woodbury myself at some point, but I've never been. Do you know if they are currently running any additional coupons for the outlet? Can you even use outlet coupons at the PSR store?

6. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

I'm curious to know what wash those slim fits are on the shelf (4 from the left and 3 down from the top, pic #6), anyone know? Any other slim fit washes there?
    [​IMG]

7. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

The moment it hits 75% off goldlabel will buy every single thing. My outlet has been receiving a lot of Black Label this week.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  8. 00bam

00bam Senior member

do you guys ever get straight fit denim over there? More specifically in 31x30?

9. RRL CLOTHING

Are you still searching for SL jeans??? Might be time to move on...

10. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Any way to know when that is so some of us could grab a couple things first?

11. RRL CLOTHING

Check every Thurs that's when they change the discounts.. But they'll be there 10am sharp.

12. captainshields

captainshields Senior member

Will the stores know ahead of time if you call wednesday?

13. RRL CLOTHING

I have heard corporate emails them in the morning and lets them know what they want them to do, even if Store Manager knows, he probably will say they don't know and to check every week.

14. stu00a

stu00a Senior member

They rarely do 75% off. But when they do, most of the good stuffs and good sizes are gone so I would just grab if there's something that fits me.

You just gotta call every week to find out what kind of deals they have. Good luck.

15. harveyrabbit

harveyrabbit Senior member

16. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

[​IMG]

"America" studded belt

17. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

cool thanks for the photo, curiously they don't show the back online, i was just wondering. leather appeared thick and nice. what your impression?

18. RandJG1

RandJG1 Senior member

[​IMG]

Not a great photo I know but got the Thompson Chinos today. Looks to be a nice pairing with the empire. I like the heft of these and the fit pretty much. Also picked up the Bloomington Carpenters. They were less blue than appeared online. Still nice. A lighter weight than the Thompsons. Buckle backs, not form fitting in the seat. Probably keep them. Will try with the Allen and maybe the Empire as well. Anyone else come up with a nice pair for them?

1 person likes this.
  19. Dirty Denim

Dirty Denim Senior member

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  20. Lord Nick

Lord Nick Senior member

It's a nice belt, I was looking for a studded belt and almost got one of the others and this one popped up. It will be my everyday belt.