• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
There is some RRL up on the Barney's Warehouse site. Sizes are limited, but there are some good deals. I own this sweater in a medium and it one of my favorites from last winter. The price is much better now :D

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yup, my old one is selvedged, so they don't make them anymore or it's just not on the website?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There is some RRL up on the Barney's Warehouse site. Sizes are limited, but there are some good deals. I own this sweater in a medium and it one of my favorites from last winter. The price is much better now :D

yup, quite a few shirt, decent but not amazing price. The denim are good price though

And if you want the "non" selvedged officer chino here (in multiple size) for $109
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/Officers-Field-Trousers/00445913149031,default,pd.html

I am still trying to find a way to replace my selvedged officer chino for cheap...

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yup, my old one is selvedged, so they don't make them anymore or it's just not on the website?

I don't know whether they were on the website. Seem to come and go in the stores. I don't know when/how they stock them; probably just have to call and see if they have them.

RRL CLOTHING

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/Japanese-Woven-Selvedge-Jeans/00445938272868,default,pd.html

Slim raw (or one wash/rinse, not sure) for $139, I would think it's great deal
Outlets have them for an extra 30% off.

I've seen most of those items at the Barney's Outlets this week.

The Slim raws and SB rinse are a few years old, as indicated by the $210 and $225 MSRP.

Some are damaged/missing a rivet or missing a belt loop when I saw them in store.

All sales final at the Warehouse, buyer beware.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Outlets have them for an extra 30% off.

I've seen most of those items at the Barney's Outlets this week.

The Slim raws and SB rinse are a few years old, as indicated by the $210 and $225 MSRP.

Some are damaged/missing a rivet or missing a belt loop when I saw them in store.

All sales final at the Warehouse, buyer beware.

You mean Woodbury or some other outlets? I guess I will things start to flood onto ebay soon then, though they will take their cut as well, so I am guessing probably end up same price as Barneys after all, or possibly higher, given it's going for $240 on RL website now.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have that sweater too, one of my favs even if it snags on my belt loops every time i go to take it off.
I saw it at Barneys outlet last week for $279 + 30% off but passed on it.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You mean Woodbury or some other outlets? I guess I will things start to flood onto ebay soon then, though they will take their cut as well, so I am guessing probably end up same price as Barneys after all, or possibly higher, given it's going for $240 on RL website now.

I havent seen any RRL at Barneys Woodbury in forever. Woodbury gets cleaned out every day though so you have to get really lucky to find anything

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Hate to bother you again but were they the black on blacks which run a size small? I wear a 31x32 in One Wash. I'm afraid a 32x32 would be too big as I tried it out on a pair of the greys and they were too loose in the thighs for my taste.

iotan

Reaction score
Giving in Style is online. However, it looks like the earlier reports were accurate. I do not see any RRL included. Any chance somebody else sees something I am missing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads