• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

juniorsample

Reaction score
there is a self belted back sports coat on sale, got a link?
Can't do the link, sorry...and it's not on sale yet. $990. I got it using that 50% off sale thing a month or so ago. Look under "Tailor Shop" on the site. It's the Indigo Herringbone Sport Coat. If you can get it on sale somehow, you won't be sorry. 1930's vibe.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
Polo offers a classic cream wool fisherman sweater just about every year. I have one from a couple years ago. I’d think it’s pretty heavy for SoCal wear since it’s heavy for PNW other than middle of winter. It runs big. Currently on sale for $200.

Late to commenting here but I do have a couple iterations of the PRL 'iconic' fisherman sweater. I really like them but do note it is certainly not a 'slim fit' and is more relaxed in cut. You may be able to size down to achieve the fit but if you are truly looking for a slim cut (snug fit) it may not do the trick.

bwfilms

Reaction score
The sweatshirt and sweatpants are coming in on Monday.

The sweatshirt and sweatpants came early today. Unlike the official website pictures, the top and bottom are exactly the same shade. The fabric on these are thicker than some of the other sweatshirts and sweatpants I bought.

1614383637617.png

1614383652538.png

midwest

Reaction score
Anyone has this Jungle Cloth Deck Jacket? Is it a lint magnet due to the cord allover?

s7-1374818_lifestyle

s7-1374818_alternate20
I have the Freewheelers version, which has from what I can tell a slightly less heavy fabric. It does attract lint a bit, but not too bad. I got what I think was the last one available anywhere, and if I hadn't I would definitely buy the RRL version. I saw a picture--I believe on this site--of a gray version from a few years back that was utterly incredible. Different detailing and truly beautiful.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads