• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

juniorsample

Reaction score
there is a self belted back sports coat on sale, got a link?
Can't do the link, sorry...and it's not on sale yet. $990. I got it using that 50% off sale thing a month or so ago. Look under "Tailor Shop" on the site. It's the Indigo Herringbone Sport Coat. If you can get it on sale somehow, you won't be sorry. 1930's vibe.

DJ Quaaludes

Reaction score
Polo offers a classic cream wool fisherman sweater just about every year. I have one from a couple years ago. I’d think it’s pretty heavy for SoCal wear since it’s heavy for PNW other than middle of winter. It runs big. Currently on sale for $200.

Late to commenting here but I do have a couple iterations of the PRL 'iconic' fisherman sweater. I really like them but do note it is certainly not a 'slim fit' and is more relaxed in cut. You may be able to size down to achieve the fit but if you are truly looking for a slim cut (snug fit) it may not do the trick.

midwest

Reaction score
Anyone has this Jungle Cloth Deck Jacket? Is it a lint magnet due to the cord allover?

I have the Freewheelers version, which has from what I can tell a slightly less heavy fabric. It does attract lint a bit, but not too bad. I got what I think was the last one available anywhere, and if I hadn't I would definitely buy the RRL version. I saw a picture--I believe on this site--of a gray version from a few years back that was utterly incredible. Different detailing and truly beautiful.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.