• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

styleforumfan

Reaction score
I think that a couple of you bought this. Was the sizing small? I just received one in M that I can barely get on with just a tee.
View attachment 1562744
Sizing is on the slimmer side. I got the M and can fit a light sweater inside and turn it into slim fit. Not too happy with the leather though. It looks a bit cheap like pleather so I'm returning it.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing is on the slimmer side. I got the M and can fit a light sweater inside and turn it into slim fit. Not too happy with the leather though. It looks a bit cheap like pleather so I'm returning it.
I'm wondering if the one I got was a women's size M. The leather seemed ok. Crazy, man.

aquila49

Reaction score
It's this one
I'm sure my lighting is distorting it. It's a very dark indigo and it's so nice in person
My apologies. I thought it was the black one from the most recent sale. I should have noticed there was no lining. I believe there are matching trousers for your indigo jacket. (I have a jacket-vest-pants set in indigo cord from 2-3 years ago.)

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I will note that the difference in weight and quality between the PRL and the RRL sweaters is noticeable to me.
I agree with this in general, but the wool fisherman sweater from Polo is comparable to RRL.

aquila49

Reaction score
Honestly... 2014 collection was one of the best ever... IMO.
Agree. 2014 still dominates my closet. In fact, I would like to go back in time and pick up some of the pieces I passed on. (The Adams Sports coat and the Edgar Coat, to name a few) IMO, 2014 channeled the essence of RRL.

McSp

Reaction score
Agree. 2014 still dominates my closet. In fact, I would like to go back in time and pick up some of the pieces I passed on. (The Adams Sports coat and the Edgar Coat, to name a few) IMO, 2014 channeled the essence of RRL.
Do you also own the Wagner jacket from that 2014 Fall collection?

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The deck jacket is more like a bedford corduroy fabric and it's pretty smooth, not brushed. But it's also all navy so yes, a bit of lint magnet but not too bad. Warning: it has a Talon zipper.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.