• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

    Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mrbig

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
310
Reaction score
45

glimmertwins

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
7
Can anyone with the navy corduroy jacket comment on the sizing of that one? (Paging @SLCRich maybe?) Also, did I see a mention earlier that there were matching trousers for this one- are these available somewhere because I don’t see those? I’m just aware of the 5 wale trousers in black(which I own and adore) but I didn’t see the 8 wale trousers in navy like the jacket. Thanks all - really inspiring clothes in this thread.
 
Last edited:

heebalabala

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
120
Reaction score
262
I have the navy corduroy jacket. I am a 38R 178cm and 68kg (i am slim). I wear a S. I think sizing is ok, except the jacket is a bit short to me. it's a very nice jacket, corduroy is medium heavy. Jeans on the first pic are 2012 RRL rigid. Haven't heard about matching cords trousers

View attachment 1564906



View attachment 1564907
Really love your second look without the tie and more casual chambray -- well done.
 

Lotuspath

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
283
Thanks! If I recall correctly, this one was from 4, maybe 5 years ago now?
That is the Donner Coat from the Fall 2015 ..... those were the days my friend ..... Ralph doesn’t make ‘em like that anymore.
 

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
1,673
Reaction score
6,561
Can anyone with the navy corduroy jacket comment on the sizing of that one? (Paging @SLCRich maybe?) Also, did I see a mention earlier that there were matching trousers for this one- are these available somewhere because I don’t see those? I’m just aware of the 5 wale trousers in black(which I own and adore) but I didn’t see the 8 wale trousers in navy like the jacket. Thanks all - really inspiring clothes in this thread.
I'm a solid M in everything RRL and come to expect the sleeves to be a tad long. Most of the time I'm fine with it, (cuff a sweater or something) but for this piece I did get it tailored to shorten them. I love the fit of it and as already said above, the cord is fantastic. I don't think there's a matching anything with the indigo cord and newer listed tan cord, yet at least.
 

bwfilms

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
161
What's the % fibre blend on these? 16% poly 84% cotton?
The tag says 9% polyester. Interestingly, it doesn't say anything about the other 91% - though the website does say it's cotton.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

  • standard 5 — light and dark brown

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • wide 6 — charcoal and black

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wide 7 — dark green and black

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • wide 8 — malt and dark brown

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • wide 9 — blue-grey and charcoal

    Votes: 6 23.1%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
457,420
Messages
9,916,544
Members
206,695
Latest member
Hendraseptianto
Top