• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

glimmertwins

Reaction score
I'm a solid M in everything RRL and come to expect the sleeves to be a tad long. Most of the time I'm fine with it, (cuff a sweater or something) but for this piece I did get it tailored to shorten them. I love the fit of it and as already said above, the cord is fantastic. I don't think there's a matching anything with the indigo cord and newer listed tan cord, yet at least.
Awesome - thanks for the fit check! Yeah, I picked up those black 5 wale field trousers and there is definitely something about the wider wale cords that is a little more of a statement.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Received the packable anorak today. I like it. It's pretty lightweight. About like a North Face thermoball for reference. It's a popover but fabric is slippery so not a pain to put on/take off. (I have the Stirling overshirt from a couple years ago which is a royal PITA to put on or off.) The stuff bag is cheesy though.
anorak.jpg

bag.jpg

styleforumfan

Reaction score
Is "Conrad" the yellowest and more unique RRL jean wash out there without going over the top?

Last edited:

aquila49

Reaction score
Anyone bought the Slim Fit Moleskin Pant? How do you like it? What does the fabric feel like? Thanks...
I purchased these pants. But when the item arrived, I found them to be very unexciting—in addition to being too narrow in the calves for me. Sent them back right away.

Like a crow, I'm easily attracted to shiny objects like a concho button.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.