• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

00bam

Reaction score
to captainshields...last year with the faded olive straight fits i ordered 2 (wish i could have ordered more) in the same exact size because i knew of qc and one of them was definitely a shorter inseam it was ok while standing up but when sitting and stuff it was too short...also that pair was noticeably slightly tighter in the thigh as well i ended up returning both because i wanted to see more but there was none left as they dont make hardly any of that size (which i think they should make more of) anyways i usually wear 501s and the one that was shorter inseam was shorter than my usual 501s that i wear (which are a 30 inseam) i think rrl needs to stock more of the 31 sizes actually any of the ones that are usually like 2 in stock from the jump on the website needs to make more...idk i would say sit and try em on for a while and see...it does seem as tho rrl's 30 inseams could be 29s or something because on ebay i see them listed at 28 and some regular just like on the tag says 30s....also when i got the repaired denim both 31 30s were slightly shorter than usual as tho thats how they were meant to be they were kinda boxy but not baggy...and the 31s were on the tighter side i needed to check out a 32 probably woulda went with those but ended up returning them..

n-domino

Reaction score
Does anyone have any issues with the buttons prematurely falling off the chinos? This is occurring on my officer's chinos and they are only on their fourth wear. Needless to say, this is rather disappointing - especially for $180 pants.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone have any issues with the buttons prematurely falling off the chinos? This is occurring on my officer's chinos and they are only on their fourth wear. Needless to say, this is rather disappointing - especially for $180 pants. 

It's a premium feature. Mine fell off right when I got them, too.

Bonney

Reaction score
I just can't tell if these are "too short" or not as I've always had jeans long enough to cuff.
This is about how they sit.

I think they are a bit short, in the limit of being too short, in my opinion when they fall like 0.5 from the floor is usually right

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
It's a premium feature. Mine fell off right when I got them, too.
The fabric is so damn rigid that my button threads either stretch or break when I need to take them on and off

ispace

Reaction score
New shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.

Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.

captainshields

Reaction score
New shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.

Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.

Love the look of that. Is it a small by any chance? If so, could you post the pit to pit and length measurement?

ispace

Reaction score

Love the look of that. Is it a small by any chance? If so, could you post the pit to pit and length measurement?

It's a Medium, I can post measurements later tonight if it will help?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads