• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

John-Galt

Reaction score
I recently measured my 32s for another SFer. Here ya go

Blue Light wash size 32. 2016. Worn 5 times

Waist: 17.25 in
Rise: 11
Thigh: 12
Leg Opening: no clue, hemmed

I followed the Blue in Green measurement guide

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
I recently measured my 32s for another SFer. Here ya go

Blue Light wash size 32. 2016. Worn 5 times

Waist: 17.25 in
Rise: 11
Thigh: 12
Leg Opening: no clue, hemmed

I followed the Blue in Green measurement guide

Thanks Home boy. Unfortunately sold out of any reasonable sizes 12 hours after pay day! I’m sure they’ll never be restocked again because of the shift to Vince. Website stock is looking pretty sparse these days

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Needing some retail therapy in large or XL or I guess 32-33 in selvedge. Pm me please! Haven’t purchased a clothing item in months. Bad timing considering the sad state of PE but would like to pick something up

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
PE site looks virtually shut down ATM, with the exception of the SS images being shown. In other news I finally picked up one of the Alpaca Knits from a previous year in green/ blue - it's definitely a nice item, even if the neck is suspect of being large enough for two heads. I want that Navy Chore Jacket in XL on Grailed, but the seller is asking for some real kroners for it (for one year.) Probably going to skip it.

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
PE site looks virtually shut down ATM, with the exception of the SS images being shown. In other news I finally picked up one of the Alpaca Knits from a previous year in green/ blue - it's definitely a nice item, even if the neck is suspect of being large enough for two heads. I want that Navy Chore Jacket in XL on Grailed, but the seller is asking for some real kroners for it (for one year.) Probably going to skip it.

RIP

I’ve got a pocket sweater in that jade emerald whatever color from a couple of seasons ago. Fits better than yours must. I think I look ridiculous but I get compliments every time I wear it.

I’m stocking up on items that fit me. Hopefully by the time I sell the stuff that doesn’t fit me the market will come to it’s senses and understand how great Ervell was/is as a designer. Most of his catalogue is BIFL quality.

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
One more thing- the Han Kjobenhavn heavy stonewash tapered jeans are out there for like $70 and are a great replacement for the Ervell jeans that are sold out

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
One more thing- the Han Kjobenhavn heavy stonewash tapered jeans are out there for like $70 and are a great replacement for the Ervell jeans that are sold out
Cool - I was actually going to ask this question, but I'm kind of taller and usually end up buying APC's. (I'm actually really curious about the OL First Cut, too.) It does seem like the PE marketplace, at least on Grailed, has thinned a bit. At any rate, there's not a lot I might covet, save some of the outerwear. If you guys get a crack at one of the Rain Duffles, those do not disappoint.

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
Cool - I was actually going to ask this question, but I'm kind of taller and usually end up buying APC's. (I'm actually really curious about the OL First Cut, too.) It does seem like the PE marketplace, at least on Grailed, has thinned a bit. At any rate, there's not a lot I might covet, save some of the outerwear. If you guys get a crack at one of the Rain Duffles, those do not disappoint.

I actually sold the runway version of the rain mac last year.

The HK are the best jeans I’ve ever owned. Thick and beautifully dyed Japanese Selvedge denim and they fit incredibly well. I’m 6’1” about 195 and wear a 34 tapered.

Century 21 has the medium wash for $60 and the heavy wash for $70

John-Galt

Reaction score
Someone sell me your pocket sweater. I need M-L and new please

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch of old season Ervell Formal pants in 32, shirts in S and M, pocket sweater in S, etc. that don't fit me anymore (I sure wish they did) that I'll be looking to unload shortly. For any of you looking for some older season goods, get in touch. Would love my fellow Ervell enthusiasts here on SF to score some nice stuff.

mundieTRAINS

Reaction score
So I’ve got my Han K for jeans, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a denim shirt from another brand? I have a FW14 denim shirt that I love - it’s like 12.5-13oz, a great rich almost granddad blue, incredibly well made with great right angle detailing etc

Guess what I’m looking for is a denim shirt in a fabric that would conceivably be suitable for actual jeans. Not the “denim” shirts that some sell that are basically chambray shirts

It’s getting a bit long in the tooth and wearing out at the collar and elbows etc

Does anyone have a denim shirt recommendation for a heavier, preferably unwashed, preferably blue in color? I’m not into the raw indigo “fade as you go” colorways (this is also why I can’t buy denim jackets). Thanks all

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our Legacy?

These are just what I saw in their store in 1 minute of looking but they do all kinds of denim shirts in different styles and level of wash

https://www.ourlegacy.se/shop/shirting/country-shirt-rinse-denim

https://www.ourlegacy.se/shop/shirting/1940s-shirt-rinse-wash-co1srw

Or AKOG?
It’s washed but it’s a old wash.

https://akindofguise.com/product/permanents-button-down-bleached-denim/

Denim shirts are a staple thing so I don’t think you’d have any issue finding a replacement...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads