Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sipang, Feb 12, 2011.

1. death shot

death shot Senior member

So this could really work out. I remember a Vince bomber I tried out at Barneys about 4 or 5 years ago and I kick myself for not getting it. Vince stuff is a little soft, but I can see how a more severe 08-14 Ervell vibe would work here. Not sure how much creative control he would have but I could see a fall/winter catalog working well if he shines.

I hope his name brand stays. I'd like to see him revisit a more masculine aesthetic which we saw before. The fact that PE was military surplus-inspired and somewhat Swedish was appealing. More staples NOW.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017

2. John-Galt

John-Galt Senior member

So he made two. There is the industrial Maharam fabric with the elastic cuffs. It felt too coarse and ridged. Then there is a wool felt one. It is still rather coarse but very durable. I reached out to the team and confirmed that it is indeed a Maharam fabric. I'll currently in my other home but will post a pic once I return.

Marshals is going to get so much better

3. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I’m not sure if you’re still interested but I have a light grey club collar Oxford in XL. Still has tags on it (only tried on).