• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

flashjack

Reaction score
Haven't handled any of the Drake's belts, but I noticed these ones look very similar to the Simonnot Godard ones on Drop93:

Drake's:
Drake's belt.jpg

SG from Drop93:
SG Belt.jpg

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Leather vs pleather

whorishconsumer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently I'm a convert: I picked up another jacket, a polo, two ties and am dipping my toe into dandyism with a pocket square.

I don't even wear ties.

Bateman233

Reaction score
If anyone in is interested in getting the Drake's Tobacco Linen Double-Breasted Blazer ($1,400) look on the CHEAP, Massimo Dutti is currently carrying a very similar blazer for $350. I mean of course the fit and finer details will be not there....but it's close to the look. Also WHY does Drake's matching tobacco linen trousers have white buttons when the jacket has black/dark brown?
jkt-linf-20397-002.jpg

2065275710_2_3_16.jpg

sydneycentric

Reaction score
Anyone remember the time when Drake’s used to do the classics? I can remember wanting every tie they had on their site! Now it seems to be all ’weird and wacky’. I’m hard pressed to find any real conservative classics anymore - or is it just me?? Here’s a throwback...

Attachments

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that too, but only on their website. There are a lot of retailers that carry mainly more conservative offerings.

hpreston

Reaction score
Plenty of funky new designs, but plenty of more conservative designs too. Just a quick browse and I found these:

Winding Ways

Reaction score
Really keen on the Drake's pebble grain belts, but all except the tan one are virtually sold out. Can anyone suggest alternatives with a similar construction and buckle? Suede works too.

45bur

Reaction score
Anyone remember the time when Drake’s used to do the classics? I can remember wanting every tie they had on their site! Now it seems to be all ’weird and wacky’. I’m hard pressed to find any real conservative classics anymore - or is it just me?? Here’s a throwback...
Check out Anglo-Italian. Similar aesthetic, but way more conservative

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.