• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

herrmj

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks so much for listening to our feedback on the inventory hover.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
both those shirts are so tempting!

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's the deal with the Banana Republic X Taylor Stitch colab shirt featured on your blog? Where will these be sold?

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
4th of july shirts are up. the 10% off code: flag

have a safe and happy fourth. thanks for the support!

herrmj

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up guys, snagged that merica gingham!

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4th of july shirts are up. the 10% off code: flag
have a safe and happy fourth. thanks for the support!

Hello. Two questions for you:

1 The shirt on the right is listed as a linen/cotton blend online. Do you know the %s of each?

2 Do you have pictures, pictures of fabrics or a master listing of the patterns you used for the Banana Republic line?

Thanks!

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I do not know the exact blend, other than that it is around 60% cotton.

I will take a snapshot of the shirt we have in Banana Republic when I go in this afternoon.

Markerbuoys

Reaction score
Would love to see more khadi shirts from you guys. The fabric is amazing

Mat
DC

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mat,

Thanks for the kind words. Our plan is to incorporate it as a twice-a-summer staple release of Khadi.

In my opinion, its my favorite warm weather fabric.

Cheers,
Barrett

ebusto

Reaction score
I'm interested in custom shirts. When looking at your style booklet, you don't seem to include a measurement for the bicep and forearm, only sleeve length. Is this just an omission in the document?

Once you have someone's measurements on file, how does ordering additional shirts work? Do they have to visit your store?

When you offer women's shirts later this month, will you also do custom women's shirts? I think it would be pretty rad to get my better half a sweet custom shirt now and then.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the custom shirts, all of our shirts are cut with a high armhole and a trim sleeve unless you prefer otherwise. So, in that instance, we do not take a forearm or bicep measurement.

If you have measurements, we can store them on file. In terms of ordering additional shirts, we are creating a custom ordering page for existing customers on the website. That should be ready by August 1st.

We also do custom women's shirts as well. It is not something we advertise, as you could imagine that women knocking down the doors for custom shirts would be the biggest nightmare ever!! But I am happy do a women's shirt here and there.

I should post some custom pictures in the future.....

nathanl

Reaction score
For the custom shirts, all of our shirts are cut with a high armhole and a trim sleeve unless you prefer otherwise. So, in that instance, we do not take a forearm or bicep measurement.
If you have measurements, we can store them on file. In terms of ordering additional shirts, we are creating a custom ordering page for existing customers on the website. That should be ready by August 1st.
We also do custom women's shirts as well. It is not something we advertise, as you could imagine that women knocking down the doors for custom shirts would be the biggest nightmare ever!! But I am happy do a women's shirt here and there.
I should post some custom pictures in the future.....

I have MTM shirts already, so I have a set of measurements nailed down - so just to clarify, does this mean that those of us who have never ordered a custom shirt from you before will be be able to do so without coming into the store?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics