1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. 1969

1969 Senior member

Looks like a promising option for basics. One suggestion would be to go ahead and remove out of stock items or emboss a "sold out" tag over them so I don't click through 30 shirts trying to find something in my size.

2. herrmj

herrmj Senior member

Tough to hunt around on the site and find what is left in my size. Can I search by size (give me every in stock 40), or another option I like is epaulet's approach - hover over the product image to see sizes available.

1 person likes this.
  3. meso

meso Senior member

You should post pics on this thread from the weekly wednesday releases of new shirts!

4. jimney

jimney Senior member

I agree - a search by size would be nice.

5. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

Received a midnight chambray shirt yesterday. I can confirm that the materal is say-holy-fuck-this-material-is-nice-outloud nice. (And I got a grey chambray shirt a couple months ago.)

6. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Italian Midnight Chambrey came in on Saturday and it fits/feels amazing will try to get some fit pics up some time this week when I wear it.

7. rustledjimmies

rustledjimmies Senior member

are the shirts on the website now new...or restocks?

any codes?

8. jimney

jimney Senior member

Looks like the khadi shirts are up.

9. meso

meso Senior member

They give out a 10% off coupon in every weekly mailing on Wednesday mornings. Code is different each week.

10. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I picked up the white and blue stripe, which are now just about all gone. Not a fan of the slub look, personally.

11. jimney

jimney Senior member

I've got a question for Taylor Stitch: How often do reissues of past styles happen? I understand that some things (like the khadi) will probably not be reissued, but what about more common styles? I'm asking this because of the mechanic's shirts, actually, but interested in general.

12. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

I did too, got an order confirmation and everytghing, then last night got an email from TS saying they made a mistake and they were out of stock, so my order was cancelled :(

13. OmniscientCause

Yea i really wanted mechanic shirt in navy but didn't order it even though i wanted it...its a nice looking shirt.

14. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I would recommend a 36, but you should go ahead and order a 38 as well and return whichever you like the fit of better. Free shipping both ways and we have 3 awesome people helping with our customer service.

To answer your question, shoulder-to-shoulder on the 36 is 17 1/4" and 18" on the 38.

15. taylorstitch

Re-issues depend on the availability of the fabric. We buy from Japanese mills that make good size production runs of fabrics, but not huge. Being that we never know what the response to a given shirt is, we order enough to make a 150 or so shirts for the week. If something sells out fast, and people ask for a re-stock, we do out best to order more. Often times the mill is finished with the run and sold out.

We will do our best to restock the mechanics shirts come fall. There will be another run of the Cone Mills midnight denim shirts. Blue and white oxfords will be coming in a few weeks.

I will be sure to give you a heads up when the mechanics shirt restocks.

16. taylorstitch

Spencer -

Sorry we couldn't ship the blue stripe. Things get crazy on launch day and sometimes counts are off by a shirt or two.

Could I make it up to you with an advanced pre-order on one of the following?

[​IMG]

17. taylorstitch

Good suggestion. Since there are always a few pieces left in xs and sl, would a floating inventory over the thumbnails help?

1 person likes this.
  18. OmniscientCause

Much appreciated...the customer service at TS has been great and the clothing is top notch. Wearing 10 oz cone canvas right now in this summer heat.

19. taylorstitch

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I just fixed the thumbnails to have a floating inventory. Here are the 4th of July shirts we will be releasing tomorrow morning (if you want an early crack at them they will be ready tonight and I will leak the discount code early). The first is Khadi (a hand loomed Indian Fabric) and the other is a Cotton/Linnen blend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or