• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
Hey Hey! Mike here. Sorry for being slow on the response - we just hired a couple new folks to the marketing team so I've been busying getting them up to speed. Sorry to hear about the order issues. Shoot our head of customer service an email at [email protected]. She should get you sorted out.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score

Anyone else have this issue with the ISC workshirt? Kind of a bummer. It was just starting to soften up and break in and now this. Probably less than 15 full days of wear (half of which I wore it unbuttoned). I'd imagined the canvas would be way tougher.
Hey @brooks23 , Send us a note at [email protected] to get that sorted out. That absolutely should not happen. We'll get you squared away.

Last edited:

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
I wore this today. I like it. Had this exchange:

Wife: what's the string?
Me: chainstitch runoff-it's cool
Wife: maybe it could be a little shorter and still be cool
Me: (silently absorbs truth)
@oynag The chainstitch certainly isn't for everyone and is more or less an antiquated detail. If you're not digging it, by all means, chop it! That being said, we pride ourselves on thoughtful design and accurate vintage aesthetic so it was only proper that we included it.

Last edited:

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
Agreed. Got mine today as well. Great material. Question for those that have the duck canvas. Will these stretch some? Mine are snug not tight but can't gain any weight
1f633.png
Afraid one size up will be too big especially if they stretch
@DuckOB - Yessit that Duck Canvas will certainly have a little bit of give. If they fit well right now I'd stick with that size and get some good wear in em, you won't be disappointed.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
With the wool/linen blend, is this version of the Telegraph jacket suitable for the warmer months? And in your opinion, similar to a cotton blazer in casual-ness? I'm looking for a casual navy blazer to go with cotton chinos and such, wondering if this would fit the bill.
@duff406 -- yup! the Spring Telegraph Jacket will be perfect for the warmer months. That bad boy can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. If you end up needing something a little more built up, we just released our Fall Telegraph Collection as well.

SLieber967

Reaction score
Looks like the size charts changed for the camp shorts and workshop slim chinos - appears the sizing is true to size.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey @mikegnthensome, now that you're back - any way we can get the camp pants in washed duck (or unwashed if need be) like the chore pants?

goldenbear

Reaction score
The description of the slim fit is the same as that of the straight. What is the difference? I couldn't find a size chart.

cnew

Reaction score
The description of the slim fit is the same as that of the straight. What is the difference? I couldn't find a size chart.

Now when I go to look at the sizes for shirts, all I get is the chest size... Come on TS, we know you guys are busy, but the consumers don't want to waste our time playing the guessing game with which size will fit. Please bring back the size charts with consistent measurement types (Chest, length, etc.)

I want to fund some of the new workshop items, but sizing can vary so wildly between the California, Jack, and the Hyde so it's really not possible to go off the one-number size you provide on the site.

pima1234

Reaction score
^ Agreed about the size charts.

Most people understand that some tailoring may be involved when purchasing. (For me, sleeves/inseam)

More information is better in helping consumers make an informed decision.

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, I don't understand why they would change it to have less information. And now, it reads as everything being smaller than the old measurements actually said. Like a S/48 shirting had somewhere around a 42" chest measurement but now it just says 38". :puzzled:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics