1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tanner Goods Standard Belts Size 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Bianco, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

I am selling 3 Tanner Goods Belts in Size 34; all 3 are in excellent shape. One is natural with nickel hardware, one is black with nickel hardware, and one is havana with dull steel hardware. The black and havana belts, in particular, are still rigid and nearly new. The natural belt is softer and has seen a bit more wear, but it will continue to age and darken considerably over time. I am only selling all three together at once. Current retail on TG standard belts just increased to $105 each, so $150 for all three is a steal. Shipping will be $7 for USPS priority.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

2. pdxvegan

pdxvegan Well-Known Member

How long are these? I tried looking around the web and got different measurements from differnet sources.

3. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

Good question; TG belt sizing is a bit confusing. They run one size, or 2", up from average belt sizing (i.e. they fit like a 36 from most other companies). All 3 measure close to 36" from where the leather wraps around the edge of the buckle to the center hole. These 34s should fit someone with a true waist in the 32-34" range nicely, depending upon how snugly or loosely you wear your pants.

4. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

Is the Tanner Leather stamp on the front of the belt?

5. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

The Tanner Goods Portland Ore. logo is stamped on the belt (you can see pictures of them on the TG website). FYI the logo gets completely covered by the overlap of the other end of the belt when worn.

6. sky140885

sky140885 Well-Known Member

Argh... I just need the black one.
    Let me know if you change your mind. :)

7. bartleby929

bartleby929 Senior member

stupid Q - would it fit someone who has a 30 waist? i think i have a few 34 belts and have waist - 30

8. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

There are no stupid questions with belt sizing (they never seem to be consistent brand to brand...)! Unless you tend to wear your pants pretty low on your hips or you prefer to have a good bit of extra leather at the end of the belt, I'm guessing that you'd be happiest with a TG size 32 since they run big. What's the measurement around the outside of the waist of your favorite pairs of pants? If it's 31-32"ish then go TG 32. If it's 33"+ then you should be fine with the TG size 34 belts.

9. pdxvegan

pdxvegan Well-Known Member

One last question, is it possible to swap out the buckles on these belts?

10. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

Yes, you can switch out the buckles.

11. MichaelHopHead

MichaelHopHead Active Member

I am intersted in all 3 but need to know the total measurement from end to end (including buckle) Thanks so much.

12. Bianco

Bianco Active Member

The total length for each belt including the buckle is close to 43". They're about 42" long end to end if you measure to where the leather wraps around the edge of the buckle.

13. MichaelHopHead

MichaelHopHead Active Member

Thanks so much for the info. I am actually just looking for the natural one so if you want to sell just that one hit me up. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.