• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tailors in seoul korea?

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If that's your price range then maybe you should visit Hahn's and Savile Row. They are right next to each other.

Someone reported that Savile Row produced quiet a decent coat for him last week. Suggest 'search' for this.

MatthewP

Reaction score
Greetings.
I am looking to have some clothes (couple blazers and dress shirts) made for me, BUT I live in the Centum City area of Haeundae in Busan. By any chance, would anyone be able to recommend a couple tailors/shops to me that might be local to Busan?

My budget is fairly high end though not extravagant. I want quality and mostly want great fit.

[FONT=Gulim, AppleGothic, sans-serif]Regards[/FONT]

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
going back to Korea later this month
looking forward to stopping by Savile Row to commission another suit, some wool pants, and might ask to have a matching vest made for another suit

has anyone had a PATTERNED suit made at Savile Row? i've only done two solid color suits so far because i didn't want to complicate things with a pattern
but this time, i'm thinking about perhaps going with a windowpane or something like that

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i ordered a new suit using the navy glenplaid fabric shown in the middle
had my fitting
the pattern matching was great
hoping it will turn out great when i go to pick up the suit on saturday
also ordering two pairs of gray wool pants

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i ordered a new suit using the navy glenplaid fabric shown in the middle
had my fitting
the pattern matching was great
hoping it will turn out great when i go to pick up the suit on saturday
also ordering two pairs of gray wool pants

I basically had a jacket made in the same pattern made for me a while back, but with a lighter blue. Yea, the pattern matching is pretty good at Savile Row.

I'm tempted to get a light brown sports jacket with patch pockets for the spring.

CI9a

Reaction score
Where is a good place to go in Seoul these days for tailored shirts around $100 or less? And how long do they take to be made?

Last edited:

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Near Itaewon.

If in Itaewon, all the shirts will start around 60,000 won. Basically, the shop will take your measurements and send it to the same place everyone else is using. I've been going to Savile Row.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Savile Row vs. B&Tailorshop?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn misleading.
If you are looking for a decent quality tailor for alternations chk out 'bespoken' in seoul. I hear one of the tailor 'Mr Son (pronounced Soun)' does a decent job. I believe they handle all the work comm by 'Lansmere' near by. (they carry attolini and high end stuff). LMK and ill try to grab exact location :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads