• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RexBanner

Reaction score
I got some socks from them and the quality is pretty decent for the price.

Also, I can't believe they still haven't added anything else to the Spring/Summer collection since the initial release about a month ago.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My store said yesterday they will be getting brand new collection in store on March 15 or so.

Wonder if more new suits will be added online too?

Last edited:

RexBanner

Reaction score
How slim is the Havana suit? My favorite cut so far has been the Washington one because it's slim. How similar is the Havana? I just ordered the new Havana 3 piece suit in 40L :).I wear a 42R in Washington.

Michael81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YRMV, but in my experience the Havana is not particularly slim relative to the Washington. The 50L Washington I own fits pretty well in terms of slimness, but I had take in the sleeves, chest and waist of my 50L Havana.

Last edited:

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How slim is the Havana suit? My favorite cut so far has been the Washington one because it's slim. How similar is the Havana? I just ordered the new Havana 3 piece suit in 40L :).I wear a 42R in Washington. 

Why did you go down in size? I think 42L in Havana would fit you well.

Havana jacket is much shorter IME.

RexBanner

Reaction score
I thought about that as well but went down a size because I was assuming that Havana is not as slim. But you're right, the jacket length may be an issue now.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can feel that there are hip pockets inside my SuitSupply tuxedo but there's no way to access it! No thread for you to cut out or anything, its completely sewn shut. Does anybody have any experience with this?

John L

Reaction score
If it's sewn shut, then there must be thread to cut, right?

Lots of RTW options will sew their pockets closed -- you just need a pair of scissors and a gentle hand.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If it's sewn shut, then there must be thread to cut, right?

Lots of RTW options will sew their pockets closed -- you just need a pair of scissors and a gentle hand.

You're right! My RTW experience is hip pockets were usually sewn closed with basting thread and can be easily snipped off. But I guess the tux pockets were sewn closed with a sewing machine. Oops... pardon my ignorance.

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own a Napoli in 36S that fits me well, perhaps a bit wide in the shoulders but the padding makes that hard to judge. For anyone who owns both fits, would I be a 36R or 38S in the Sienna?

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My store rep was saying they are getting brand new season stuff in store on 17th. I wonder if it includes stuff to those links?

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to see if I can order a different size from another region, I usually don't have any luck with email customer service, did I see you guys mention a live chat service? Not seeing it on the site at all

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads