• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

alessandromo

Reaction score
There is nothing under the 94 size at the moment on the European store. I'm looking at the others fits (copenhagen, whashington) but the choice in fabrics is very scarce.

That's annoying about the sizes, maybe contact them and see if they are order one for you... Having a a few different fits myself I'm pretty confident you will find the Washington is far more flatting better for your build. Good luck and post a pic if you decide to order one!

Nathan84

Reaction score
Would that be the Tobacco Havana from recent summer collection?
I have Tobacco Havana from last collection and fabric on this picture seems different.
There are 2 different explanations.
1) This jacket is not Tobacco Havana
2) Image was somehow corrected (too much) in e.g. photoshop.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that blue Lazio on their site a couple days back. I've been waiting for that shade of blue to return on their site since last F/W. Hopefully it will be in stores soon to try on.

Feta

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions about Washington vs Lazio fit?

The Lazio fits me great, im a 54. I also have a Sienne which needs some corrections but its fits OK. I would like to try out the washington or the washington half. Any one tried on both or have any suggestions about which size i should get?

If i look in the size chart it seems to only be 1cm different in the chest and the rest of the measurements are pretty much the same.

Last edited:

MrTopCat

Reaction score
the hudson fits look promising, looking forward for more pics

Close-ups of my Hudson worn as a three-piece and as a two-piece.

I really, really, really love the Hudson. Still haven't swapped out the buttons yet, I'll get to that some day.

Hope to see another one at Spring/Summer, although a Soho or Madison is more of a priority now.

mbaltazar

Reaction score

Close-ups of my Hudson worn as a three-piece and as a two-piece. I really, really, really love the Hudson. Still haven't swapped out the buttons yet, I'll get to that some day. Hope to see another one at Spring/Summer, although a Soho or Madison is more of a priority now.
Really nice looking the Hudson... Maybe my next SS buy. Get the Soho, I've got 2 myself and they're great looking, comfortable suits. What brand is your shirt? Great higher collar with a very nice roll.

MrTopCat

Reaction score
Quote:
Yup, triple patch pockets!

Really nice looking the Hudson... Maybe my next SS buy. Get the Soho, I've got 2 myself and they're great looking, comfortable suits.

What brand is your shirt? Great higher collar with a very nice roll.

Thanks!

Shirt is from Charles Tyrwhitt. I don't think that particular shirt is available anymore, but their cutaway collar shirts should come with the same collar.

Spex

Reaction score
I see a suit fit I haven't seen before on their list of fits, called Mercer. Is this new or something old that popped up again. Looks pretty nice, but there are no suits available.

Link to EU site http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_SE/mercer-fit.html

I hope that they release some sport coats in this model, as it appears just about perfect to me. 3-role-2, the gorge doesn't appear to be too high, timeless lapel width and most importantly - the button stance looks like it might be a bit lower than on the Havana, hopefully striking closer to my natural waist.

Keen

Reaction score
I hope that they release some sport coats in this model, as it appears just about perfect to me. 3-role-2, the gorge doesn't appear to be too high, timeless lapel width and most importantly - the button stance looks like it might be a bit lower than on the Havana, hopefully striking closer to my natural waist.

Yeah, I really like the style. Hope they bring it out soon, could use a fall suit in that colour. As well as a SC.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw that blue Lazio on their site a couple days back. I've been waiting for that shade of blue to return on their site since last F/W. Hopefully it will be in stores soon to try on.

I pulled the trigger over the weekend. Hope to receive them this week and off to the tailor.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the shoulder of the Hudson when it comes to structure and padding? Comparable to Napoli/Lazio or more in the Havana direction?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads