• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have seen Jort wearing it on videos and it looks really nice. Could you share how it looks when you remove the wool lapel?

m_wp_6393a5a1fed51f253f6ded69.webp

SartoriaModerna

Reaction score
The 100% camel shirt jacket looks interesting. Anyone who’s tried it?

No experience with the shirt jacket, but I have bought the 100% camel car coat/field jacket. I find the shirt jackets to be a bit overpriced IMO, you can almost buy a blazer or a real outerwear jacket by not paying much more.

Viatu

Reaction score
Suitsupply needs to restock their Fall/Winter fabrics for suits and jackets in their Custom department. The best looking fabrics sold out quickly.

SartoriaModerna

Reaction score
Hi!
Did the 25% code for otrium stopped working for Suitsupply? (Seems to be working on other brands).

The 25% off codes work for a limited time only I think, but feel free to PM me if you want a referral link for a one-time 25% off. You can also wait it out, as they do sales often, especially with Black Friday around the corner.

Davakint

Reaction score
The 25% off codes work for a limited time only I think, but feel free to PM me if you want a referral link for a one-time 25% off. You can also wait it out, as they do sales often, especially with Black Friday around the corner.
SS is usually excluded from most otrium sales.

Baked Potato

Reaction score
Suitsupply needs to restock their Fall/Winter fabrics for suits and jackets in their Custom department. The best looking fabrics sold out quickly.
I heard that they don't do custom made with cut length fabrics anymore? They used to have a rather good custom made program, but there are much better out there these days. SuitSupply isn't "cheaper" either...

star656

Reaction score
Is there anyway to sort suitsupply custom fabrics by weight?

Will they let you order a "coating" fabric in a jacket or suit if it does not show up on the custom selector online? I hesitate to ask this to the local store, they are bit pushy with tropical weights, etc.

SpitShine

Reaction score
Suitsupply have reduced their custom made jacket options on the website. You can't order single breasted jackets with a 3 button front anymore, only1, 2, or 2.5 buttons, and they've removed the the option for 4-layer canvas, leaving only 2-layer light canvas. Pretty disappointing.

joorinainen

Reaction score
Suitsupply have reduced their custom made jacket options on the website. You can't order single breasted jackets with a 3 button front anymore, only1, 2, or 2.5 buttons, and they've removed the the option for 4-layer canvas, leaving only 2-layer light canvas. Pretty disappointing.

Even though i always go for the light construction canvas and never ordered 3-button suit i don't like the direction where SS is going. First they cut the selection of the custom made fabrics by a lot, raised prices and now this news

eguk

Reaction score
I noticed the removal of the 4-layer canvas the other day too and agree - that is very disappointing. Did you drop the support team an email by any chance? I’m going to shortly, will see what they say

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads