• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ahtynes

Reaction score
T

Thanks, they look great! Would you say 48 would be too big for you or still ok, given you have a 46? Turns out the guy has a 48 for sale, I could tailor them of course if the difference isn't too much. Thanks!

I'm a 31/32 and take these in a 48. Can't say whether they'd be too big for you but should be within tailoring range.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone know what the red line means for the Sienna suit line

And what are your thoughts on the jackets with 2 pockets on 1 side?

Looking at this suit

m_607cd13a93649ffca44c4a4a.jpg
Red line is normally full canvass. It was for storing tickets and now is more for decoration. Personally I like it.

nevaeh

Reaction score

Looking at this suit

That's a nice suit! Ticket pockets are a nice touch--but maybe not recommended if you are on the shorter end of the spectrum, as they will break up your torso line.

Last edited:

Dorsoduro

Reaction score

Looking at this suit

The pocket you’re referring to is called the ticket pocket
It’s a British touch
I’d say try them on before buying - these are budget suits and the price reflects it.

nzahir

Reaction score
That's a nice suit! Ticket pockets are a nice touch--but maybe not recommended if you are on the shorter end of the spectrum, as they will break up your torso line.
Hmm I didn't think of that

I am about 5'6, so below average height

I don't mind the look now when I look at it again, but I will look at some pics of them on shorter guys

nzahir

Reaction score
The pocket you’re referring to is called the ticket pocket
It’s a British touch
I’d say try them on before buying - these are budget suits and the price reflects it.
This SS line is pricier than most other Sienna's though

Why is this a budget suit?

Dorsoduro

Reaction score
This SS line is pricier than most other Sienna's though

Why is this a budget suit?
Because high quality suits start at $ 1800.00 Suitsupply starts at $ 369.00 and are sewn in China. Still quite good for the price and they do use good quality Italian fabrics.

twodice1

Reaction score
Trollers gonna troll.

I was typing a long response and then I realized that poster has been trolling for a while and indeed started with the interest in the SS outlets only to turn around and claim they’re budget.

In order to recover from this trolling, has anyone tried SS’s linen shirts? Might pick up a green one to test out.

porscheguy

Reaction score
I was typing a long response and then I realized that poster has been trolling for a while and indeed started with the interest in the SS outlets only to turn around and claim they’re budget.

In order to recover from this trolling, has anyone tried SS’s linen shirts? Might pick up a green one to test out.
I have one of their green linen shirts. H6101 is the product code. They have two green linen shirts this year. FWIW, I also have the brown and white striped linen, and the white linen shirt. They fit my body type well. They’re all fairly lightweight. My only complaint is that I almost ruined the white one when my water softener didn’t cycle and I got some rust in the wash water.
In comparison I bought a linen shirt from proper cloth last year as well. The proper cloth shirt is a heavier linen but still just as cool. It fits well after I had it remade. I was also able to add mother of pearl buttons which should be standard on any shirt at the $100 and up price point.

twodice1

Reaction score
I have one of their green linen shirts. H6101 is the product code. They have two green linen shirts this year. FWIW, I also have the brown and white striped linen, and the white linen shirt. They fit my body type well. They’re all fairly lightweight. My only complaint is that I almost ruined the white one when my water softener didn’t cycle and I got some rust in the wash water.
In comparison I bought a linen shirt from proper cloth last year as well. The proper cloth shirt is a heavier linen but still just as cool. It fits well after I had it remade. I was also able to add mother of pearl buttons which should be standard on any shirt at the $100 and up price point.

Thanks, picked up H630105 (Link) to try out. You find it easy to wear untucked vs tucked? It seems a bit long online untucked and noticed it’s nearly always tucked in for all the photos they choose to show.

Last edited:

nevaeh

Reaction score
Hmm I didn't think of that

I am about 5'6, so below average height

I don't mind the look now when I look at it again, but I will look at some pics of them on shorter guys

And, don't get me wrong, it'll still look really nice. I am 5 feet 8 inches, and my ticket pocket suit is still a great look.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have a yellow/white striped one I got from the outlet last spring. I like it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics